American Home by Yankee Candle Fresh Balsam Fir, Fragranced Wax Cubes uploaded by ExoticAsianGoddess L.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Long lasting scent! Smells amazing! I love it especially around Christmas time. It is an effective product that I've bought multiple. Not totally cheap, but worth the money!
Juliet R.
Not my most favorite smell but it sure beats the smell of smelly feet when my husband forgets to pick up his socks!
What's your favorite #waxmelt? I just finished this. It smells so good. American Home by Yankee Candle Fresh Balsam Fir, Fragranced Wax Cubes #SweetPea
Samantha T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
My mom just bought a new house made entirely out of knotty pine and cinder block. I have some fire concerns. We love candles but I'm wondering if these work just as well?