BY AMERICAN HEALTH #10 in Enzymes

American Health Original Papaya Enzyme Chewable Description: Vegetarian Formula Our famous blend is the perfect after meal supplement for helping maintain daily digestive health. We combine the finest quality of freshly ripened Papaya fruit with papain, amylase and protease enzymes. Take this delicious digestive aid regularly to promote gastrointestinal wellness. Free Of Yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, preservatives, soy, artificial color, and sodium (less than 5 mg per serving). Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • American Health Original Papaya Enzyme Chewable Directions For adults, chew three (3) tablets following meals. Tablets may be chewed or swallowed. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers. Supplement Facts Servings Per Container: 83 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate 0 Sugars 0 * Calcium 157 mg 16% Papain 45 mg * Amylase 6 mg * Protease 6 mg * Papaya Fruit (Cariaca Papaya) 3 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch, Papaya Flavors. Warnings If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. • Ripe Papaya Melon, Papain (a papaya enzyme), Protease and Alpha-Amylase. Sweetened with sucrose. see more...

• What is the health benefit here?3 Answers
  • I have used other product brands. But how do these taste ?1 Answers
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
These encourage you to take them because they taste so good! I admit it, I am one of those people who will eat five gummy vitamins at a time. These taste so delicious and I find they my indigestion does feel a little better afterwards. I would not say that these cause a huge difference though but i take these sporadically more than on a regular basis. I think that you should give these a try and see how they work for you.
Beth B.
Our household loves these!!! This is our go to for any tummy troubles. I find them to be more effective than antacids and they taste significantly better. They are not the cheapest product however they work so well I have no issue with paying a little more for them. I have been using them for years and will not be without them.
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
IMy family has digestive issues. My youngest daughter has multiple food allergies. It was especially hard to find something without the ingredients that triggered her allergies. She has been taking them for almost a year. They work very well to help manage acid reflux and heartburn.
Patty G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom has surgery and the nurse told her to take this and I would help her heal after. Unsure if it's true or not but she felt better when she started taking it . Wouldn't mind giving it a try if I had any surgery too
Paige C.
I swear by this for any tummy issues and it has replaced any antacids I've ever owned.  Inexpensive and can be purchased at any drug store.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This medicine is very good, especially to take them after meals because it helps a lot the digestion.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great natural solution for pregnancy induced heartburn. It's instant relief and better than tums.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing if your stomach is hurting. It cures it almost instantly, and they're all natural so you're not putting anything bad in to your body
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the health benefit here?
Cindy S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used other product brands. But how do these taste ?