American Health Ester-C 1000mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids uploaded by Clarissa G.

American Health Ester-C 1000mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids

Dietary Supplement 1000 mg with Citrus Bioflavonids 24-Hour Immune Support Unique Gentle Form of Vitamin C Patented Formula Non-acidic Ester-C® is a breakthrough patented formula that contains naturally-occurring Vitamin C metabolites and is quickly absorbed. Its unique manufacturing process neutralizes pH, making it gentle on the digestive system. Ester-C® along with Citrus Bioflavonoids delivers advanced antioxidant protection, remaining active in the immune system for up to 24 hours!* No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Milk or Milk Derivatives, No Lactose, No Soy, No Egg, No Grapefruit, No Sugar, No Preservatives, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Sodium. Non-GMO. Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex contains: Citrus Bioflavonoids , Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lime, Lemon, Acerola, Rutin, Hesperidin Complex , Naturally Occurring Vitamin C Metabolites *These stat see more...

Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love taking this vitamin C supplement. I bought it at sprouts farmers market, and it has more than enough vitamin C for the day. I have not gotten any colds since I’ve been taking this vitamin C supplement. And it also gives me energy.
Danielle V.
I take these everyday and I almost never get sick.  My dad actually told me about them; he travels a lot for work so he would take them every day to keep himself healthy and he very rarely gets sick, even after being exposed to all of the people on planes and at airports and whatnot.  These vitamins are lifesavers during cold and flu season.  I alway recommend these to people because they work really well.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I give these 4 stars. I felt they had a bit of a sour aftertaste and they were a little on the large side for a pill, which can be difficult if you are taking several pills a day. I do like that they do not upset my stomach.
Meghan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great to add to your everyday routine because they provide your immune system with a healthy boost and they give you energy. IF I do end up with a cold, it does not last long or hit so hard because I always take one of these.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I just started using the ester-c and what a difference it has made. In two weeks, I have noticed a significant change in my energy and have felt healtheir all around. I haven't had headaches or any sinus problems.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These are great for an added healthy boost! of course nothing beats a good diet but these always help as well
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Esta vitamina es muy recomendada y más para tiempos de frío ayuda mucho para toda la