American Health Effervescent 1000mg Plus Electrolytes uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY AMERICAN HEALTH

Dietary Supplement. Take Once a Day! The Ester-C Difference: 1000mg PLUS Electrolytes. Patented Vitamin C Formula. Advanced Active Immune System Support*. B Vitamins to Promote Energy Metabolism. 100% Vegetarian. No Artificial Sweeteners Ester-C® Effervescent Vitamin C Packets offer powerful nutrition in a delicious, natural orange flavored formula.  Just take one packet daily with 4-6 fl. oz. of water and you are good to go! Patented Ester-C® increases levels of vitamin C in the body - ge. see more...

Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
This drink does what it say it does. I did feel a burst of energy and I'm sure it would be make a difference taking it everyday. I'm not huge fan of the taste, it tastes like orange alka seltzer.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are wonderful, giving me plenty of energy, also taste really good. I love the energy it gives me. I feel so much better since I started taking this.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Ester-c is such a good brand so I always trust their products. these are good for vitamin c so if you are getting sick etc
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand and this product. It tastes great and it does what it claims to do. I definitely recommend this product.