3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement The "After Meal" Supplement® Digestive Health* An advanced, more powerful digestive aid, our "after-meal" supplement contains 100% natural enzymes and may be especially helpful when looking for a higher level of support. Each serving contains 15 mg of delicious papaya fruit fortified with well-known enzymes, including papain, protease, amylase and bromelain, which may help improve the absorption of food and protein digestion.* Peppermint and Chlorophyll are added to refresh taste and sweeten breath. No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Milk or Milk Derivatives, No Lactose, No Soy, No Egg, No Grapefruit, No Sugar, No Preservatives, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Review (1)
Tiffany W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a big bottle of these online after trying a small roll of them from a health food store. I didn't realize that I actually bought a different product. These have a minty flavor and are a lot chalkier than the original papaya enzymes which are a pleasant sweet papaya flavor. They work about the same in helping to alleviate some digestion discomfort especially when eating heavier meals. I probably don't use them near as much as I did when I had the small roll because that was much more convenient and I could throw them in my purse.