American Health Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Breeanna M.

BY AMERICAN HEALTH PRODUCTS #14 in Vinegar

Dietary Supplement. Vegetarian formula Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested. Apple Cider Vinegar tablets deliver all the nutritional benefits of apple cider vinegar, and are provided in tablet form for those who don t enjoy the tart taste of vinegar.  Highly popular with fitness enthusiasts and individuals following healthy diets, Apple Cider Vinegar has been traditionally used to purify and cleanse the body and makes a perfect addition to your nutritional wellness program. Famous for its role as a diet product, Cider Vinegar is also a popular ingredient in weight control. Guaranteed Free Of: yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium . see more...

Buy on iHerb
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I've been drinking ACV with lemon and green tea but my dentist frowned upon that due to the acid in ACV wearing at my enamel on my teeth 🙄 these have really saved my life giving me the benefits of ACV while keeping my teeth strong!
Jock G.
The smell of vinegar in these capsules is EXTREMELY potent. I tried some ACV tablets from other brands and there was barely a smell. It's not vinegar unless the slightest whiff overpowers your sinuses.I know how beneficial Apple Cider Vinegar is for human consumption, BUT the taste of the stuff is horrid! I try to dilute it with water and take it like a shot, ew, I’ve tried to mix it with juice, more ew, the smell is horrible but the taste oh man, its bad. So I was hunting around online for a pill form and stumbled upon these. They do have a small vinegar smell when you take them out of the bottle but that is nothing like the taste of straight drinking it. They are easy to swallow regular sized gel caps. I just started taking them and can tell they have the same kick as the liquid version.
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I used to take this to aid in weight loss (I’m not sure if they ever really helped for that lol) but my husband now takes these to help his kidney stones and swears by it.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
For me, tablets beat actually drinking apple cider vinegar hands down. these are easy to take and really help me with my acid reflux issues (which I also take 2 prescription medications for). make sure you take these with food and water. I take 2 a day at lunch and it works great for me. they're a little pricey, but anything is better than throwing up bile from acid reflux!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I thought i'd try these instead of the liquid form, but they're so potent and hard for me to swallow. I found that green tea and lemon help mask this taste for the liquid, so i switched back over from these pills. They're effective if you need them for issues other than regular day health
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
LOVE THESE!! I am not a vinegar lover and have tried other Apple Cider Vinegar pills. These are the least "vinegary" ones I've tried. They are easy to swallow and I have not had any "vinegar burps" Highly recommend this brand!!
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I don't take these but I wanted to tell you what I take every morning and it has really helped me. I mix 1 tsp of vinegar, one tsp of honey, and 1/2 tsp unsweetened cinnamon. Mix together and drink up. Try it you might see a difference in yourself.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love the idea that we can now take our vinegar shot in the form of a pill I always dread drinking vinegar but I know it fast burning and it flushes you out so I would drink it every day but now I can't take the pill so much better.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
These are so amazing! The help your body with everything. Your skin will be clearer, your digestive system will clear up, and you'll shed some weight as well!
Ashley W.
I was not that impressed. I will stick to my organic apple cider vinegar and organic honey. You get use to the taste after awhile and it's more effective.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this work good?
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
Is there any benefit to taking the tablet rather than the liquid form of apple cider vinegar?
Emma L.
Have any body tried this!!
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
does this work as well in pill form?
Lindsey O.
Does this seem to work as well aspace liquid form?