American Greeting Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions uploaded by Michelle G.American Greeting Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions uploaded by Kelly-Lynn D.American Greeting Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions uploaded by Claire E.

BY AMERICAN GREETINGS

Card 10 count carlton all occasions see more...

Chelsea  R.
Canton, MI
Review for: Card 8 Count CARLTON All Occasions
I really wanted to get into the habit of writing thank you notes to my friends, family, coworkers, and professional opportunities. I wanted to invest in some personalized stationary, but decided I would give these a try first. Simple, and elegant, with the perfect amount of room to write your little note on! I can't wait to get my hands on more and to continue to surprise everyone with a little old fashioned snail mail!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
These are so adorable and I use them for so many things. you never know when you'll need to write a greeting card or need to write some invites. I've used them for hand written birthday cards and they're a big hit. I love the different designs and they're so nice to have around!
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
These cards are super cute and i think it's absolutely essential to own blank greeting cards so that you can send thank you notes, invites, and even just greetings to friends, coworkers, and family it definitely sets you apart to send a card professionally
Y. L.
Simple, cute, and applicable to any occasion! I always buy cards in advance, so that I don't have to worry about it in the days leading up to events/holidays, and these designs are cute and not-binding to any single event/personality/holiday :)
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Card 8 Count CARLTON All Occasions
These are great basic cards. One thing I've learned from being in college is that you need to send thank you cards and hand written notes to people in order to be taken seriously it will absolutely set you apart professionally from your peers.
Isabella L.
Pelham, NY
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
Believe it or not, stationary is much more necessary in college than you may expect. Its always nice to leave a friendly note to your neighbors, while it may be anything from a thank you to a reminder! Cute cards are the way to go.
Krista F.
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
I love these cards! I'm one of those people who loves to send cards to people who I know are having a rough time lately, old classmates that I want to stay in touch with, etc. Everyone loves getting actual mail!
Michaela K.
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
I absolutely love these cards! I frequently am sending out invitations, thank you cards, and handwritten letters. The quality of the paper is very good! Everything was very thought out in the production of these
Meghan H.
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
This product is priced very reasonably and features a cute design. I love these cards and use them often. I have also received several compliments about them. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Review for: Card 10 Count CARLTON All Occasions
Greeting cards are a great way to keep in touch with the older generation in your family that may not be well equipped in a computer. This way you can keep in touch with the people that matter most
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
What stores have the best selection?
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Where can I buy these at
Tequila C.
Where can i find these cards?