BY AMERICAN GIRL

Meet Lea, the 2016 Girl of the Year! She dives in to new adventures and explores what's in her heart. The 18 Lea doll has warm hazel eyes that open and close, and long, light-brown wavy hair with sun-kissed highlights. She has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. She comes with the Lea Dives In paperback book, plus her Brazilian festival outfit: A bright, multicolored dress, featuring an attached braided belt and braided trim on the straps Sandals with crisscrossed laces Underwear An embroidered canvas messenger bag with colorful woven straps A pretend compass necklace see more...

Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
My daughter was extremely excited when she received this doll for Christmas. Lea is a gorgeous doll much like the other American girl dolls. The matching little girl bag to lea is also very well made.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
My daughter has three real American girl dolls. She loves them. She can spend hours playing with them. She take them on trips and does their hair all the time. She has five American girl DVD movies. Which she watches all the time. And acts out the movie with her dolls.
mark f.
Laredo
Hi, my name is mark Flores and my gmail Is Markiie. Flores@gmail.com and I've been looking at your product for about 3 weeks and I was wondering if you could send me your product to my house my address is 2319 Sanchez St 78040 because I would like to review it on my YouTube channel so that more people would want to buy your product. "
Ashley L.
Can anyone tell me what the main advantages to American Girl Doll versus the dolls you can find similar in Target or WalMart? The price difference is huge!
Victoria F.