American Girl
- Beforever Samantha Doll & Paperback Book

American Girl - Beforever Samantha Doll & Paperback Book

by American Girl

Very beautiful, please calm down. This is a game for my children, so you can cheer it up a lot
Didn't they discontinue her?
I am wanting to buy a Beforever American girl doll because I have a truly me and Girl of the year. Is Samantha as pretty as she looks in pictures?
Start your review of American Girl - Beforever Samantha Doll & Paperback Book!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey O.
Fresno, CA
I really enjoy how much my daughter loved her American girl dolls. She had Samantha among others. I think the quality is unbeatable for dolls. They are a bit pricey but my they can me used for years.
Binal P.
Bradenton, FL
It’s so pretty doll and looking forward to have for my lovely daughter !!! I heard that American girl doll is really famous and super worth it to have so looking so forward for amazing toy that she can enjoy her and play with her doll 😄
Rebecca G.
Ashton, IL
These dolls are pretty expensive but my daughter loves them! This is one of the ones she has, the book is super cute and matches the doll. I love the outfit this doll is wearing also
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
When I was growing up I had the Samantha from pleasant company who became American girl. She was my very favorite play thing. And now as an adult I have passed her on to my daughter. This new version is still absolutely cute as can be and seems to have the same quality that my original had.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
My friend had this one growing up I had felicity so many happy memories well made a doll to love forever
Alexandra W.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I love this doll. I received one as. Christmas gift when I was about 10 (20 years ago) got a bunch of accessories and a storage trunk to keep her in while I was not playing with her. I was so happy 15 years later when I was able to pass my Samantha doll down to my daughter who plays with her all the time.
brenda L.
Columbia, TN
I have bought these dolls for my daughter for many years. Now she is a collector. We really love the dolls and their accessories. So much fun!
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
My 4 years old love American girl doll so much . We even buy her her doll house. The color pink was her favorite color and the hair is soft so she love combing it. I love the way the made it. No need for improvement. I recommend to my friends who have little girls.
Yina G.
i love the new version of Samantha, she has much shiner hair then before and makes a great birthday gift for any little kid
Rebecca V.
This is a beautiful doll. She is not made as well as the older version that I had however she is still gorgeous. And my daughter love her story