BY AMERICAN FURNITURE WAREHOUSE

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know some people really don't like American Furniture Warehouse but I have only been pleased with the quality of the purchases we've made there. I've gotten couches, chairs, end tables and a TV stand from there and the quality is always top notch and lasts a long time. Their delivery team is great about having you verify condition and if there is an issue, they will fix it. There are a lot of choices in the store and even more online. Definitely worth a visit if you're looking for some new furniture.
Marlene O.
Denver
I always buy my furniture at American Furniture Warehouse. I really like looking at things at the store . It also makes me want have more things in my house!
Alex Z.
Glendale
Great products people are friendly and will help. Only issue is I’m young and no one will speak to me until I ask. But when they help it’s more then enough!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
American Furniture Warehouse is a privately held furniture retailer headquartered at Englewood, Colorado
Mallarie J.
Castle Rock, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They have a lot of great deals at this store, and they deliver as well! Also they have a good selection.
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,526 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This has every thing that you can possibly think of for your home . Prices can range from affordable to expensive but it is worth it .