American Fulfillment Apollo 39-pc. Household Tool Kit

The apollo 39-piece household tool kit has a hammer, wrench, pliers, screwdriver, scissors, allen wrench set, measuring tape and more. It's easier to complete all those household projects and repairs when you have all the tools you need right at your fingertips. They're chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion. Comes with a case for keeping them organized. see more...

Buy on Target
Affording P.
Hialeah, FL
Handy, handy, handy, handy, handy, handy, handy all ladies should have they're own set. Love it !!!!!!!
Veera A.
Doral, FL
This is not just for guys but ladies can use it as well if they need to repair anything at home....
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Always need a set of tools at home great product
Fernando H.
Anaheim, CA
Is a basic every day use things nothing big but it gets the little things done. I but it for my wife but i end up using it cause she say i was the man bla bla jaja well is till a good tool set
Lauren F.
My dad got this for my mom for mother's day, so that she could have her own little tool set and I've found myself using it more than her. I love this little kit. It has the essentials, maybe not a drill but that's okay. Couldn't be more happy (:
Zeljka  A.
Nashville, TN
I have this set in pink and not only is cute and girly, but it's also very handy! These are the only tools I have and this set has everything I need. The tools are convenient and not oversized or too heavy. I would definitely recommend this if you need some basic tools for around the house.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
This tool kit is compact and easy to carry. have at the house, in the car or give to college student going to a dorm.