American Freight Furniture uploaded by Kelli D.

BY AMERICAN FREIGHT

American Freight Furniture
  • "It was a good deal but the quality of furniture was low and the customer service at the place was awful." in 1 review
  • "I have been to so many furniture stores and this one does have a great variety for a better price. " in 1 review
  • "My husband and I bought our entire living room set including, coffee table, end table, entertainment center, couch, and recliner, our 5 piece living room set, and a mattress and box spring here for about 1600! " in 1 review
Valerie G.
Hamilton, OH
This place makes me want to buy all sorts of equipment I will probably never use. Airbrush? Got one! Tile saw? Got one! Orbital sander? Sure! Why not? It was only $13.00!

Now I can't speak to the safety of all of this equipment, or the durability really, but I still have all my fingers, and that's a win in my book.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
The quality of furniture ranges from decent to very good, it simply varies based on the pieces available at the time! I wasn't comfortable buying a couch from them, but absolutely our mattress set! Like all places, check it out well before investing in new furniture.
Charleigh C.
San Antonio, TX
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
I love this store! I have kids and replace furniture frequently! This store makes that easy and affordable! They have great sets for very reasonable prices! The furniture holds up very well!
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
A lot of great items in the store. We purchased our couch there. We could not have gotten a better deal on it if we shopped on a black Friday. The deal was so good we decided to buy a rocker/recliner as well. Must go before anyplace else , first.
Sintaisja H.
Syracuse, NY
I got my first furniture set from here about a year ago and it's still in very good condition. The pillow covers come off and are washable and did not fade. I will be upgrading to a bigger and better furniture set from there really soon.
Robert R.
Guyton, GA
Cheap furniture!! Bad customer service. If give it a 3 out of 10. Thumbs down!!! My take lasted about 2 months before the leg broke off.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This place is the best! They always have great sales going on and most of the time you can get same day delivery on your furniture!
Fatima M.
El Monte, CA
My mother in law took me to one of these a while back and i fell in love with it,, such great prices and cute stuff...
Cora P.
Cleveland, OH
I bought my couch, love seat, recliner and 3 tables here and I am very satisified with my purchases.