American Freight Furniture

by American Freight

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Freight Furniture!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It was a good deal but the quality of furniture was low and the customer service at the place was awful.in reviews
My husband and I bought our entire living room set including, coffee table, end table, entertainment center, couch, and recliner, our 5 piece living room set, and a mattress and box spring here for about 1600! in reviews
I have been to so many furniture stores and this one does have a great variety for a better price. in reviews
Sintaisja H.
Syracuse, NY
I got my first furniture set from here about a year ago and it's still in very good condition. The pillow covers come off and are washable and did not fade. I will be upgrading to a bigger and better furniture set from there really soon.
Dennis H.
Saraland
HIDES NEGATIVE REVIEWSJunk for sale. Love seat is falling to pieces. Don’t buy their stuff. No good. BOUGHT A BLACK LOVE SEAT RECLINER SET BY SIMMONS ABOUT 1 1/2 YEARS AGO. COMFORTABLE BUT MATERIAL IS PITIFUL. MATERIAL HAS FLAKED OFF AND LOOKS TERRIBLE. NO GUARANTEES HERE AND NO WARRANTY WAS MENTIONED AT SALE. WON'T BUY AGAIN AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
UPDATE..CALLED TOM MCMILLIAN VP SALES @ 740-833-5683 AND LEFT VOICE MAIL. HAVEN'T HEARD A WORD. SCAM
Jessica R.
Summerville
NIGHTMARE OF AN EXPERIENCE FROM THE BEGINNING!!!!! if you think it's a deal, its more than likely NOT worth it. Initially it took months to receive the furniture, which was the WRONG set, waited several more months to receive the correct set. Fast forward a few months and the cushion seam started coming undone, contacted them since it was under "warranty". After 6 more months and MUCH back and forth and the store employees remaining highly confused regarding any and every inquiry, and lies that the replacement would be delivered, we picked it up ourself snd get it home to find the replacement recliner is broken and it has holes in the cushion. It has been almost a year now fighting this and still not resolved. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!
Peach K.
West Chester Township
I would not suggest going here at all, I bought furniture from them back in 2015 they asked if I wanted the warranty and of course I said yes because they said it covered everything you could think of, so why not. after a few months my couches started to break down and my coffee table started to look like crap. So I called the store asking what I needed to do. They said ( the GM at the time I believe his name was Tim ) send him an email with pictures as I did, 2 months later no word back, I then spoke to Carlos another manager there. After another month of calls they finally broke down and gave me an in store credit because claims wasnt answering them. Mind you I had even called the District at the time as well. a couple years past I was in a very bad place and couldnt claim my credit, because they wanted 75 dollars to deliver it which I didnt have. when I finally went in for it, they had nothing on my file at all and made me resend in my claim to someone else. I did so and low and behold I WAS DENIED BECAUSE IT WAS PAST THE 30 DAYS they claim I was suppose to report it, I told them I did report it and told them the whole story and still it was a NO!!! So people I am telling you its a SCAM to get extra money out of your pockets, I was told I could file when ever as well do not trust them and do not get the warranty because the furniture will break down in 4 months or less anyways. So not worth it at all to buy from there
Kesh S.
Camillus
Will never buy furniture here again nor would I recommend it to anyone. I ordered new couches here for my new home 3 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. Delivery date comes and I get a call stating that they don’t have the loveseat that I ordered -_-. Why wait until the DAY OF DELIVERY to tell me? I drive to store to try to figure something out and I’m given a smaller chair in replace of the sofa I ordered and no refund. Fast forward. 2 weeks later I noticed the couch dips in the middle when you sit on it. I file a claim like I was told to and was told that I would receive a response within 30 days. Here we are
almost 2 months later and still no response. I called the store and was told I would receive a call back and never did, Called again and was told “all sales are final. I clearly will have to take this higher up.

Update: After speaking with the district manager my couch was eventually replaced. I did not like that I had to pay for delivery AGAIN but just happy it was replaced. Raising my review to 3 stars

Ben B.
Holt, MI
I'm not in the place I was when I bought from American Freight, but I LOVE that this place has really pretty nice furniture for prices attainable for college kids & young married couples! I think I spent less than $1000 to fill my house with furniture as a single guy right out of college. And the stuff lasted well into my 3rd apartment move.
Simone M.
American Freight Furniture uploaded by Simone M.
I order from them in fort Lauderdale Florida. The furniture was for my Patient who is very picky. She absolutely loves them. The delivery guys were friendly and they set everything up for her.. The communication between me and them was helpful because I couldn't be there. They deserve 10 stars..🙏😇🤗😚
Robert R.
Guyton, GA
Cheap furniture!! Bad customer service. If give it a 3 out of 10. Thumbs down!!! My take lasted about 2 months before the leg broke off.
Belinda H.
Lafayette
I ordered a mattress on the website. It said it was available in stores that day so I placed my order. When I went to pick it up they told me it wasn't available and I need to contact American Freight to make a cancellation. So, I'm out a bed and my money for 7 to ten days. The guy working at the store told me they don't monitor or update their website. This is more than ridiculous! I would not recommend them to anyone. Horrible costumer service in the store, on the phone and who knows when I'll get a response from them by email.
k H.
I ordered a mattress set for my son paid for and was given the delivery date of July 1. I got a call confirming the date and given the time between 3-5. 530 comes no delivery. I called the number on my receipt and was put on hold for 44 minutes.. I went to the store and the manager was hiding out in his office, made us wait for him. He said he didn't know where the delivery people were. I returned my order. I will NEVER do business with them again!

Looking for your answer?