BY AMERICAN FLATBREAD

American Flatbread??Tomato Sauce & Three Cheese.
Handmade thin & crispy pizza baked in a wood-fired oven.
Mozzarella & Vermont cheese with homemade tomato sauce & fresh herbs.
Look, our cheese contains no rBST growth hormone. see more...

Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got this as a free Taste and Tell item from Harris Teeter so we decided to give it a try. It was very good, but I am glad we got it for free because it was priced at almost $7 and way too small for that price. I will say, despite the size and cost, the taste was excellent. It was a quick cook and had a great flavor and crispness of crust. Would recommend if on sale, but would not buy this full-price.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
I tried this pizza with a coupon I had from the newspaper and it was excellent. A little pricey and on the small side, so I probably would not buy this full-price in the future. If it's on sale or I have another coupon I'd purchase it again.