Pet SuppliesAMERICAN FARMS
American Farms Original Pig Ear

American Farms™ Original Pig Ear

by AMERICAN FARMS

Where can I find these?
Start your review of American Farms™ Original Pig Ear!
Product Highlights
I get home and there they are waiting for their delicious treat!in reviews
Alyssa V.
My dogs love these, but they almost always get lodged in the roof of their mouths or at the back of their throats and for that reason it is a huge pass for me. There are plenty other chew treats that don't cause this problem for my babies!
anna G.
Norridge, IL
My dog love it when I came home from the store hero even smell it in the bag and put his nose and he's so happy when I'm given to him
Amanda M.
Amazing Quality i purchased these after my normal brand was out of stock. My dog loves them, and they are HUGE! i just wish they were a little cheaper. i paid 22.99 for this pack of 20.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I just purchased this for my little 5 month old Boston Terrier and she is in love! I appreciate that this product doesn't leave a mess of crumbs like some other brands I've tried, and it lasts a long time, even when up against little puppy teeth!
Abby G.
Vivian, LA
My fur babies love rawhides! I get them one every time I go to the store. I get home and there they are waiting for their delicious treat!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...