American Express Blue Cash Everyday uploaded by Maryelyn C.American Express Blue Cash Everyday uploaded by Ely R.

BY AMERICAN EXPRESS #9 in Credit Cards

Tiffani P.
This was the worst experience everything was all perfect until I realized I forgot to made my payment. I called customer service and told them I completely forgot I know I’m one day past due and that I would pay the fee with the minimum. They said no problem you won’t have any issue your card would take 2-3 days to unlock and no problem. Comes to find out the cancelled my card cause I was one day past due. It would understand if I never reached out to them to advice them my mistake. But I asked and they said it was fine and that’s why I made the payment over the phone. I was highly disappointed with the last of responsibility and ownership. I called in once again the next rep said oh this happens by the payment still pending and it’ll be fine 2 weeks later get a letter my account/card it activated. Once again called back and the rep. Said there’s nothing I can do. They were wrong & i shouldn’t have been late. The rep was not understanding that it’s common to make a mistake especially seeing the history of my schedule payments I would make prior to the due date I had just forgot this month thinking I already scheduled
Like I said I understand I was late but I had a perfect record till this one mistake.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
Love my Amex! The mobile app makes accessing your statements and transactions very easy. Everything you need is right at your fingertips via the menu. I also love the new ‘Pay now’ feature which lets you immediately pay a posted charge by swiping left. They also allow you to finance a larger charge by adding it into your monthly minimum payment over the course of three months- saving you money on interest. Their customer service is very helpful. You can even reach them via live instant messaging through the app. I also love using my rewards from my everyday purchases for statement credits or other cool items from the Amex store. I’ve had this card since 2013 and it’s the only credit card I’ll use! American Express Blue Cash Everyday
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve been with AMEX for about 2 years now. I like the rewards options, however; it takes forever to build points in my opinion. Not too many places accept American Express, so I find myself asking prior to my purchase. I also use Amazon Prime often, and having this hard has allowed me to receive 10-15% off my total purchase for the first 6 months (probably my favorite benefit of having this card). I never had issues other than convenience with this credit company!
Kassandra P.
Let me just say their customer service is like no other credit card out there. Hold times are reasonable. You always speak to a representative without the long overdrawn answering machine. They cater to all your needs and I’ve been able to get so much out my rewards it’s crazy. I was able to pay off tickets to a concert with just the membership points. No other credit card with points has ever given me such amount back. Ever.
Jamie P.
Taunton
i love my Amex card it's easy to use the app right on my iphone to know what my balance is i like the fact it's auto taken from my bank account so it's never late good interest rates and if there's ever a questionable transaction they text/ call you to make sure it's you or they don't allow the transaction i'm not liable and they cancel and send out the new card asap piece of mine comes with this card
member-fab9b
A real mediocre card.
Pros: no annual fee, cashback/points rewards.
Cons: not accepted as widely as Visa and MasterCard (probably 60% of places in my area accept it). App is clunky and doesn't have all the functions I wish it did. Redeeming cashback is not easy and straightforward like with my Discover cashback match card. High interest rates even for excellent credit.
Overall I  recommend this card as there are so many better options like the Discover cashback match card.
Mini M.
AMEX has excellent customer service and their website is well set up and easy to use. They seem really good at catching any false charges, especially with all the scams going on nowadays. I also like their rewards program on this card. My only issue is that not all the vendors accept AMEX do I still have to have at least one other card with me at all times.
Jenna F.
Little Rock
Love love love. The card itself is great for a points card, but the app is the best banking app I’ve ever used. Allows you to quickly pay off specific items in your transaction history or just make payments toward your balance. Balance transfer option is great, as well as the initial promotion that gives you 18 months no interest.
👸🏾 W.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite credit card! The customer service is top notch and always aims to please. If I lose my card then they send it next day. If I have fraud, they reverse the charges immediately, I’ve gotten SO MUCH cash back and I’ve saved hundreds with the retail deals you can add to the card. I’ll have this card forever!
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my American Express card. I exclusively use it for travel and then just pay it off every month. If there are ever any issues, they investigate immediately, contact the place and immediately refund my money. Amex has saved my behind sooo many times. And the interest rates are great for active duty military.