American Express

American Express offers world-class Charge and Credit Cards, Gift Cards, Rewards, Travel, Personal Savings, Business Services, Insurance and more.

I’m interested in travel influencing. What programs does Amex offer for content creators and what is the best card with benefits for travel?
I want to apply for this credit card is it a good one ?
I have a MasterCard and a Visa Card but always stayed away from Amex. Is Amex a good credit card to have? [user:al-ars]
Start your review of American Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Ive had some issues with customer service when I called, but after speaking to a couple of agents, my issue was resolved quickly and efficiently.in reviews
Andrea  M.
Norridge, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Express uploaded by Andrea  M.
American Express uploaded by Andrea  M.
A while back on just freebies I came across a freebie on mask 😷well I put in that order and *VIOLA* Thanks to @americanexpress for these reusable face masks! We have to Protect ourselves and our loved ones from dust and fine particles with the help of the face masks🙏 These face masks are lightweight, practical, so you can wear them with ease. 100%polyester , washable and has the AMEX logo .breathable,stretchy and very durable, which makes them a lot more comfortable for everyday use. It covers the entire area of the mouth and nose for more protection. Glad I got to received this freebie 🙌 American Express
Kimberly M.
Tumwater, WA
American Express uploaded by Kimberly M.
I have a platinum card branded by Delta Airlines. I love the Amex waives the annual fee for active duty military so I'm free to enjoy all the perks without the expenses. They have great offers you can add to your card and customer service is always so helpful. Been a member since 2012 and I'll keep being one for many more years!
Ariana F.
San Diego, CA
I have the delta miles American Express and it’s very useful once you get miles for every dollar you spend, but one thing I got frustrated with is that I was supposed to get 40,000 miles because I got a referral code and I didn’t get it what made me very disappointed. Other than that the card is good!
Ashlynn C.
Moberly
Only used a couple times. Only used about five times. Just not to big on it. Easy to use
celica V.
I recommend getting the reloadable card they work great!! You don't get charged for loading the card, you can pretty much use them everywhere.
Jennifer H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
2,610 reviews
This is such a great traveling protection to get a few checks if you are traveling abroad. Ensured and backed if your check stubs are stolen. I always get a certain percentage of my budget.
Jamie L.
Spokane
I would def highly recommended using this card. Low interests and all. Love shopping and kkowing i can use it and pay it back
Lauren C.
Naugatuck
Use my American Express card all the time. The cash back option is great, I usually use mine on Amazon purchases.
Lamar F.
Huntsville, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only use this card for emergencies which is not to often. They have a rewards program but I prefer my capital one card.
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
I love my AMEX. Intrest rates aren't to bad and some of their cards don't have annual fees. I use mine mainly when I travel instead of my bank card. Good card to build your credit up with as long as you don't go crazy with it. If you're looking to build your credit up, this is as good of card as any.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
il y a 3 ans
Ajla M. il y a 3 ans
I love my AMEX. The points collect fast and you also have access to deals for flights/hotels.