American Eagle Real 4.5 Oz. Body Spray For Him

by American Eagle Outfitters

A dynamic fragrance, Top notes: ozone, mandarin, lemon, bergamot, leafy greens & watery notes, Mid notes: cardamom, rose, orange flower & muguet, Base notes: patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, amber, moss & balsam, Body spray, Size: One Size. Color: Brown. Gender: Male. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Eagle Real 4.5 Oz. Body Spray For Him!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeland, GA
This smells very nice. My husband's Nana got this for him for Christmas a year ago and it is decent but does not smell as great as the other products my husband uses. However it still deserves five stars for being a great fragrance that is from a cool company.
I picked this up for him. And he loves it. I must say I do really like the scent as well. I thought this was discontinued but glad to see it as reviewable. Perfect for a man' man .
Mount Vernon, KY
This is my all time favorite scent for the guy in my life. I love the smell of this and would choose it any day over anything else. It would take something amazing to make me purchase anything else for my husband. He gets a large bottle for Christmas every year. A gift for him as well as myself.
Purvis, MS
American Eagle Real 4.5 Oz. Body Spray For Him uploaded by Shalayna G.
American Eagle Real 4.5 Oz. Body Spray For Him uploaded by Shalayna G.
AEO REAL ISSUE NO. 77 body spray buy American Eagle for him as a casual body spray for all day freshness with a warm woodsy blend scent. The scent is nice and clean and works well with my husband's body chemistry. I get my husband a bottle for Christmas every year from amazon.com the size is a 4.5 oz spray for $25. The spray can fits in your hand and the spray top is not hard to push down which makes it easy and convenient to use everyday. The packaging is a nice brown color with a little Shimmer and also has their signature eagle on the label.
Ronceverte, WV
I love the way this smells! I buy it for my husband all the time. He keeps one in his work truck and one in his travel bag. He also has one in the bathroom. The price is good and it lasts for a decent amount of time. I do try to catch it on sale or if I have a coupon so I can stock up.
London, OH
I do not use this but my fiancé does and he loves it! The smell is great and doesn't make me nauseous like some body sprays/colognes do. I usually purchase the product online when he's running low then it's here right before he runs out. He'll probably never wear anything else.
I bought this body spray for my boyfriend and it smells SO good!! It is definitely long lasting. I bought him another one after he finished it because we both liked the smell very much. Recommend you girls to buy this for your bf. You wont be disappointed!
Bossier city, LA
I have 2 sons, 15 & 17, who love this stuff. It's always a must during back to school shopping. I like the smells and the fact that they are quite as overwhelming as cologne. So I don't have to really worry about them smelling like they swam in cologne.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body spray! I got mine from the Vancouver Mall American Eagle. The scent is great and it was very affordable! The scent lasts all day and it is well worth your money. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new daily scent.
Knoxville, TN
My husband has been obsessed with this body spray since we met. I actually enjoy the way it smells and it is a decent price for the amount of fragrance that you get. My only complaint is the spray nozzle because it tends to come out a little thick.