BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #19 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do they still have the adult store open if yes, what is the name?1 Answers
  • Who else is in love with their jeans?7 Answers
American Eagle Outfitters
  • "It is one of my favorite brands , constantly renewed , fresh , youthful and fun picture I love , clothing is very good quality, although some prices are very high. " in 85 reviews
  • "love this store great quality fits well nice people great sales just all in all a great place i love their pants the best " in 61 reviews
  • "Super comfy and they last a long time for me, unlike other brands that start to become weak at the stitches after a while." in 49 reviews
  • "They always have great sales and a good variety of items they always have really cute clothes just a little on the expensive side" in 49 reviews
  • "I only buy my jeans from here, amazing quality, they will last forever and the fit is so comfortable and amazingly flattering." in 34 reviews
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
I've recently lost a significant amount of weight going from a woman's 22 to a size 10/12 and I've been looking for a pair of quality jeans that fit my new body. After shopping exclusively at plus sized retailers for over a decade I had no idea where to start. I stumbled upon a pair of AE Perfect Boyfriend Jeans at a discount retailer and it was love. I've since owned 3 pairs (size 18, 14 and 12) and still love the fit. I'm not a fan of high rise jeans and the low rise is perfect. It sits below my belly button but doesn't sit low in the back. I love AEs extended length on pants, as I'm 5'10". I've since added sweaters and flannels to my wardrobe and love their tailgate section.
The only downside I have are cost and availability. The jeans I love aren't available in stores and I've found many items are not. Our mall store is small and I often leave empty handed and have to venture online. Then you have to deal with possible shipping issues and wait-time.
Cost is comparable to many mall type retailers but with discount retailers like Ross and Marshalls I can get the same items for a deep discount. (My first pair came from TJ Maxx and I could find no imperfections for 1/2 the cost of buying them from AE.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
My whole wardrobe consists of American Eagle, I love their clothes and to shop there. However, buying online is a game of Russian roulette and pretty inevitable considering a lot of their items are sold online only and not in store. When buying online you have the chance of receiving your order in multiple shipments from different states with different delivery dates. Which is fine but when I receive my packages I'd expect to have the items I purchased in them. Twice I've been shipped someone else's order in my package with my shipping label and receipt. Their customer service is horrible, instead of just shipping the item back out to you they have to cancel the order to give you a refund and then you have to go back on their website and reorder. So if you didn't have the money to spot the purchase until you got your refund in 3-5 business days then you'll have to wait and the item may sell out. Also, when I told customer service twice to cancel my order and issue a refund for their mess up I instead received an email stating it was basically my fault that my address wasn't receiving packages and in the future to use a different one. I received my packages just fine just was given the wrong items. Never got my refund, had to take the item in store to get one and the associates said this is common for them to send the wrong items and were shocked by the email.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is a pretty great store. They have something for the entire family! I love that they has such a wide variety of jeans to choose from, as well as t-shirts and a ton of sweatshirts, which are my absolute fav! The price for their items aren’t too bad, but I have to travel a long way if I want to visit an American Eagle. Overall, it’s a great to store to go to for quality made clothing that lasts for years and years. Recommend!
chantalle C.
Atlanta
I buy all of my jeans exclusively from American Eagle. They last me forever and don’t shrink, stretch, lose color, or rip. Any time I buy a pair from somewhere else, they rip in my thigh area and are ridiculously hard to put on. American Eagle’s jeans are consistent in size and they have TONS of options for sizes and different heights. They also have great incentives for buying their bras and jeans like buy 5, get one free. And there are always regular sales, clearance sales, and bogos! It’s super easy to grab something that looks great and won’t break the bank.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I feel like A&E fell off a little bit while I was in high school, as Abercrombie and Hollister were labeled the "cool" brands - but I've fallen in love with the company all over again in recent years. I received a sweater from A&E from my grandma for Christmas a couple years ago and was shocked at the quality, fit and comfort of the article. Since, I've purchased many other sweaters and sandals, but their jeans are really where its at. Their jeans are fairly sized - meaning trying on a 6 doesn't feel like you're trying on a 4, like with the above mentioned brands. They fit beautifully. I have a smaller waist and a bigger backside - and am nearly 6 foot tall - so finding the right pair of jeans is nearly impossible. These still are a little short on me from time to time, but they don't shrink and get shorter with wash. They also offer a huge range of jeans - boot, skinny, flare, distressed, boyfriend, black, white, dark, light wash - everything. If you've given up on A&E years ago, I'd seriously recommended reconsidering and heading to the mall ASAP. You won't regret it.
Kayla S.
Spokane
I love and hate this store. While they have cute stuff, the prices are too high for a college student to justify most of the time. I head straight to the clearance rack if I ever decide to shop there. The only exception: pj pants. I have struggled in the past finding pj pants long enough for my liking. At only 5'7" I didn't think it would be as hard as it has been. Then I discovered American Eagle's extra long pj pants and I fell in love! They fit perfectly, and they always have a sale on them between thanksgiving and christmas every year.
Yasmine O.
Oh my gosh guys I love American Eagle so much I love you too my jeans from there they have the best jeans they are little bit expensive but they are so good and they do fit to size and they have plus sizes and they have like different sizes and different how long you want for the legs and they have jeggings and a lot of different color options I just really love American Eagle a lot they have very very nice jeans and I just think they also have a very nice shirts and they just have like the best clothing and trendiest clothes ever.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I think that American Eagle Outfitters has a lot of really cute clothes and accessories. The only downside would be their prices, sometimes they are either really good or really not so good. Their clothing however is good quality. Their sweaters are comfy, and they seem to have a new line of clothing that reminds me somewhat of Brandy Melville (but better quality). I like their outlet stores because they sometimes have different selections, but the price point usually seems about the same.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am possibly not in the target age range for this brand and used to feel awkward walking into their store but I got over it. They make my absolute favorite fitting jeans, no one makes better jeans for pear shaped bodies, no one! They also have so many styles, fabrics and fits, my favorites are online exclusive but they have a good return policy. They have cute tops and dresses as well and a nice lingerie line. I also love that their ads feature non-airbrushed touched up models!
Montia-Michelle W.
Birmingham , AL
A few years ago I would’ve given American eagle a 5 star rating hands down but I feel like the quality of their jeans has gone down. For the longest AEO jeans were the only ones I’d buy because they fit so well and were durable. Now my jeans rip after 4-6 months of wearing them. I also feel like their selection is smaller. When I go in the store they only sell jeggings and when I’m online there isn’t a large selection to choose from.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Are their jeans true to size? or do they run big or small?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item from this store?
dealexis f.
Blue Springs, MO
What is your fav thing to buy here
Tracy E.
What are your favorite styles of jeans from American Eagle?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Is it worth getting outfits their? Have anybody had problem with the material?