BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

American Eagle Outfitters
  • "It is one of my favorite brands , constantly renewed , fresh , youthful and fun picture I love , clothing is very good quality, although some prices are very high. " in 85 reviews
  • "love this store great quality fits well nice people great sales just all in all a great place i love their pants the best " in 61 reviews
  • "Super comfy and they last a long time for me, unlike other brands that start to become weak at the stitches after a while." in 49 reviews
  • "They always have great sales and a good variety of items they always have really cute clothes just a little on the expensive side" in 49 reviews
  • "I only buy my jeans from here, amazing quality, they will last forever and the fit is so comfortable and amazingly flattering." in 34 reviews
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Fashionista Expert
I love American Eagle!

I'm 31 but I love their jeans. Only ones to stretch over these hips but still fit my rear nicely and without leaving that sag at the rear area!

Some of their fashion I'm a little old for but you're never too old for a good pair of jeans.

As long as they keep my favorite super stretch boot cut jeans in stock I'll continue to get them.

I love their jeggings too but last time I tried them on in the fitting room I almost got stuck in them. No, not from pulling them up too high. The ankle was WAY too tight. I yanked and pulled for 10 mins trying to get out. Finally got out of them after straining my abdominal muscles and had the hubs laughing like crazy at me! I still love the jeggings though, especially in the winter time to go with my tall boots!
Kat Z.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Wow. I love American Eagle. They're sizing fits me well, especially in their jeans, which are often hard to find fitting me well. They are built to last and I have never had a pair rip on me, unlike many other jeans. I love their clothes as they are mostly classic, with a little bit of flair so they will last more than just "what's in" right now.

I gave them a 4/5 because although I love them, I try to shop from retailers that are ethical and sustainable, not only to the earth but also to those that are making our clothes. I have felt American Eagle has a little way to go in terms of social responsibility and transparency.
Oriana R.
Oriana R.

I remember when I was in high school my parents bought me black moccasins of the American Eagle brand and I was in the clouds because they were beautiful and super comfortable, they looked beautiful in my uniform. After a while I graduated from high school and the shoes remained intact, I continued to use them for a while until my mother borrowed them and never gave them back to me -.-'. But by this I mean that this brand is excellent, to me in particular I have worked very well, my shoes were of very good quality and lasted a long time. I highly recommend it.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
Fashionista Expert
This is my favorite place to buy jeans they last me a while without ripping thru the middle which is amazing they always have a buy one get the other one fifty percent off and I'm a student so that really helps out a lot budget wise their jeans and shirts are super comfortable and affordable I definitely think that American eagle is way better than Hollis tee they even have a better trained staff at all times their staff is helpful and always willing to help you find the exact clothes you're looking for I will forever go to American eagle
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
I have shopped at American Eagle for years. I think they have pieces for teens and young adults. Their clothing is usually very easy for me to pair up in different ways, making it casual or dressy. I am a fan of their tops, dresses, jewelry and sweaters. I am not a fan of their jeans because they tend to run small and they usually shrink in the wash. Their jeans also tend to be more low-rise. I prefer mid-rise or high-rise. I do however, like their high rise jean shorts, as they have not shrunk!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Im kind of torn about AE. I do buy a lot of fashionable rings and necklaces from them to accessorize with! They always have really cute accessories. However, some of their clothes seems like they are cheaply made and seem to fall apart easily. So I have stuck to just purchasing accessories and not clothes from them anymore. Hopefully they start making better quality clothing because they really do have some cute items! I just cant see myself buying clothes that are just going to fall apart.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
AEO is a great company! In recent years, I feel as though they have changed their style for the better! They currently have a Bohemian theme going on which I am a fan of! Their stores are always well organized and clean. They have a great selection of items, but are a bit more pricier than I like to pay. I usually find great items on the sale rack and will only purchase a full priced item of something I really, really like. I am a fan and especially a fan of their sister company, Aerie!!
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
I do love this store however, you have to try on jeans. Because even if you get a size one time the size can be completely different the next time and none of the sizes seem to fit the same you could wear a four and one pair of jeans and then an eight and another. That is kind of frustrating. And for some of the clothing's quality I feel like the prices are too high. But they do have cute stuff so if you don't mind taking the time to try on each thing then it's a pretty good store
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
This has been one of my favorite clothing stores for awhile. It can get a bit pricey but I love going when there's either sales, coupons available, or I look in the clearance section. I once got a super cute summer crop top here for only $4! I love their soft & sexy t-shirts as they're the most comfortable shirts I've ever worn. I also love their shorts and jeans, that's almost all that's in my closest. They fit me better than any other brand and have many styles available.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Avoca, PA
I used to love AE until my last experience there. I was shopping for a polo shirt because I needed one for training at my job. I asked a female worker if they had any Polos and she said no. I began to walk away and she turned to another employee and said "who even wears Polos !" Ever since then... I don't want to go back ! I rather give my business to people who won't judge. I called customer service and never got a call from the store manager. Poor service.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Are their jeans true to size? or do they run big or small?
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item from this store?
dealexis f.
dealexis f.
Blue Springs, MO
What is your fav thing to buy here
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
What are your favorite styles of jeans from American Eagle?
esmeralda a.
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Is it worth getting outfits their? Have anybody had problem with the material?