BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #20 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do they still have the adult store open if yes, what is the name?1 Answers
  • Who else is in love with their jeans?7 Answers
  • When did they change the sizing on their blue jeans?3 Answers
American Eagle Outfitters
  • "It is one of my favorite brands , constantly renewed , fresh , youthful and fun picture I love , clothing is very good quality, although some prices are very high. " in 85 reviews
  • "love this store great quality fits well nice people great sales just all in all a great place i love their pants the best " in 61 reviews
  • "Super comfy and they last a long time for me, unlike other brands that start to become weak at the stitches after a while." in 49 reviews
  • "They always have great sales and a good variety of items they always have really cute clothes just a little on the expensive side" in 49 reviews
  • "I only buy my jeans from here, amazing quality, they will last forever and the fit is so comfortable and amazingly flattering." in 34 reviews
Kelsey P.
This store was go to in my highschool days, but I felt myself lose interest in shopping there for a few years after. I had nearly forgotten about American eagle completely until wandering into one of their stores while our of town. I found so much cute stuff there this time, I couldn’t resist spending some money! I decided to make a stop at my local store after that, and again was pleasantly surprised! They have the cutest crop tops, tanks, and crew neck sweatshirts now, not to mention the beautiful aerie sleep/loungewear line! The entire selection of both women and men’s wear is amazing. Their stores are always neat and clean, and the associates are some of the best and most helpful without stalking you through the store. I bought most of my summer outfits there for this season. Very impressed!
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
My whole wardrobe consists of American Eagle, I love their clothes and to shop there. However, buying online is a game of Russian roulette and pretty inevitable considering a lot of their items are sold online only and not in store. When buying online you have the chance of receiving your order in multiple shipments from different states with different delivery dates. Which is fine but when I receive my packages I'd expect to have the items I purchased in them. Twice I've been shipped someone else's order in my package with my shipping label and receipt. Their customer service is horrible, instead of just shipping the item back out to you they have to cancel the order to give you a refund and then you have to go back on their website and reorder. So if you didn't have the money to spot the purchase until you got your refund in 3-5 business days then you'll have to wait and the item may sell out. Also, when I told customer service twice to cancel my order and issue a refund for their mess up I instead received an email stating it was basically my fault that my address wasn't receiving packages and in the future to use a different one. I received my packages just fine just was given the wrong items. Never got my refund, had to take the item in store to get one and the associates said this is common for them to send the wrong items and were shocked by the email.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I feel like A&E fell off a little bit while I was in high school, as Abercrombie and Hollister were labeled the "cool" brands - but I've fallen in love with the company all over again in recent years. I received a sweater from A&E from my grandma for Christmas a couple years ago and was shocked at the quality, fit and comfort of the article. Since, I've purchased many other sweaters and sandals, but their jeans are really where its at. Their jeans are fairly sized - meaning trying on a 6 doesn't feel like you're trying on a 4, like with the above mentioned brands. They fit beautifully. I have a smaller waist and a bigger backside - and am nearly 6 foot tall - so finding the right pair of jeans is nearly impossible. These still are a little short on me from time to time, but they don't shrink and get shorter with wash. They also offer a huge range of jeans - boot, skinny, flare, distressed, boyfriend, black, white, dark, light wash - everything. If you've given up on A&E years ago, I'd seriously recommended reconsidering and heading to the mall ASAP. You won't regret it.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
I loved American eagle through high school, but fell out of love with the brand through college. I thought I would never go back, but recently girls close to my age and older were sharing their buys with me and I thought I need to go check them out. In the past month I've made about 3 purchase. Their tops are so soft and honestly I feel like the pricing is better. They even make high rise jeans which are a blessing to my not so fit mid section. The best part is you can't tell they are high rise. 🙌
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
Most clothes fit great! There is a few times where items look a lot cuter on the hanger rather than a person.
Online there’s usually some sort of sale on clearance you it’s pretty easy to get a good deal and I but pretty much all my jeans there.
The one downside is their jeans are all different fabrics and can vary between styles and even washes. This can make it a bit harder shopping online because I’m different sizes in different styles of pants. Like I wear a 16 in their jeggings because they’re so stretchy but I’m a size 20 in the Mom jeans because they have no stretch at all
Jordan R.
American Eagle has been my go-to place to buy clothes for years now. Their jegging/jeans fit me the best out of any other store I’ve bought from and as long as you look in time, they have great stuff on clearance and on sale! They almost always have BOGO 50% off jeans which is nice too, especially since their jeans are usually always great quality. I’m also obsessed with their soft & sexy line!!!! LOVE! I do wish their “don’t ask why” line wasn’t only “one size”. My body won’t fit in that category and that line has SUPER cute clothes :(
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These jeans are perfect for my short and petite legs, which can prove to be difficult when trying to find jeans or pants that fit. The styles and colors are amazing and I absolutely love the comfort of these jeans. Their shirts and other clothing are wonderful as well. The only thing that bothers me is that I feel a lot of their prices are unfair and stacked up so high. It feels that they are trying to outcompete other brands but ignoring their customers while doing so. I feel that it is becoming more and more expensive as time goes on.
Anna S.
Williamstown
My fave store of all time! Their jeans are top notch. I love their tom girl jeans because of how comfy and cute they are. The high rise jeggings are the best; they have sooo many styles and they are so flattering! I also love AE’s soft and sexy line as well as their sweaters. Also, Aerie has such amazing stuff as well and they are the only bras I own. AE is kind of pricy for me, but I still own a full closet from their because I take advantage of clearance and sales. Such cute clothes!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am possibly not in the target age range for this brand and used to feel awkward walking into their store but I got over it. They make my absolute favorite fitting jeans, no one makes better jeans for pear shaped bodies, no one! They also have so many styles, fabrics and fits, my favorites are online exclusive but they have a good return policy. They have cute tops and dresses as well and a nice lingerie line. I also love that their ads feature non-airbrushed touched up models!
Marina L.
Their jeggings are out of this world. My bottom is bigger than my waist and I have the hardest time finding things that fit me. Their jeggings are perfect. I buy them when they have their 40% off the entire store sale so I can get jeans anywhere from $20 -$35. Which is a steal ! You want to make sure to try on sizes if you are hopping between styles because they do cut them all differently. I am normally a 6 in most pants and at AE I can be a 4 or I can be an 8.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Are their jeans true to size? or do they run big or small?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item from this store?
dealexis f.
Blue Springs, MO
What is your fav thing to buy here
Tracy E.
What are your favorite styles of jeans from American Eagle?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Is it worth getting outfits their? Have anybody had problem with the material?