BY AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS #19 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do they still have the adult store open if yes, what is t...1 Answers
  • Who else loves their jeans??? 😍😍😍3 Answers
  • Who else is in love with their jeans?7 Answers
Buy on America...
  • "It is one of my favorite brands , constantly renewed , fresh , youthful and fun picture I love , clothing is very good quality, although some prices are very high. " in 85 reviews
  • "love this store great quality fits well nice people great sales just all in all a great place i love their pants the best " in 61 reviews
  • "Super comfy and they last a long time for me, unlike other brands that start to become weak at the stitches after a while." in 49 reviews
  • "They always have great sales and a good variety of items they always have really cute clothes just a little on the expensive side" in 49 reviews
  • "I only buy my jeans from here, amazing quality, they will last forever and the fit is so comfortable and amazingly flattering." in 34 reviews
Shauna C.
I have really been impressed with American Eagle lately, I first got a gift certificate with them so I decided to purchase some bathing suits for a trip I was going on, the store that is near me doesn't carry any swim suits so I decided to order online, I got 2 in the mail along with some flip flops which were on sale and I wear all the time but one of the bathing suits did not fit right so I called and asked if I could return it, I actaully got to return it to the store here even though they don't carry swimsuits and I ordered it online, I got my money back and got some other clothing there actually, I ended up getting another bathing suit online that I really loved, because I needed one bikini and one one piece, I was very impressed with the quality it was very high end but not at a high end price. I wear them both all the time now. and their customer service is exceptional, I couldn't find my 15% discount they sent to my email for my birthday and she went ahead and did it for me anyway which was really great I spent like 10 minutes trying to pull it up on my phone. they are my new favorite store to shop at now.
Kelsey P.
This store was go to in my highschool days, but I felt myself lose interest in shopping there for a few years after. I had nearly forgotten about American eagle completely until wandering into one of their stores while our of town. I found so much cute stuff there this time, I couldn’t resist spending some money! I decided to make a stop at my local store after that, and again was pleasantly surprised! They have the cutest crop tops, tanks, and crew neck sweatshirts now, not to mention the beautiful aerie sleep/loungewear line! The entire selection of both women and men’s wear is amazing. Their stores are always neat and clean, and the associates are some of the best and most helpful without stalking you through the store. I bought most of my summer outfits there for this season. Very impressed!
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
Love this store!! I'm 5'7 and thin and I have found it's very hard to find clothes that actually ft me. I always come here if I'm looking for a deal on a top- weather it be a v neck or a nice blouse. Their stuff fits me so well and it's nice that they carry XXS. The only thing I don't like is that their jeans always get saggy on me throughout the day and I find myself having to put on a belt. Their customer service is top notch. It's also nice that aerie is connected so I get the clothing side and then the swimsuit side. I love this store so much that I got a credit card with them. I don't save money every time I use it but I do accumulate points every time I make a purchase. The credit card has helped me save a lot of money because I don't have to pay for shipping when I order online.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
My whole wardrobe consists of American Eagle, I love their clothes and to shop there. However, buying online is a game of Russian roulette and pretty inevitable considering a lot of their items are sold online only and not in store. When buying online you have the chance of receiving your order in multiple shipments from different states with different delivery dates. Which is fine but when I receive my packages I'd expect to have the items I purchased in them. Twice I've been shipped someone else's order in my package with my shipping label and receipt. Their customer service is horrible, instead of just shipping the item back out to you they have to cancel the order to give you a refund and then you have to go back on their website and reorder. So if you didn't have the money to spot the purchase until you got your refund in 3-5 business days then you'll have to wait and the item may sell out. Also, when I told customer service twice to cancel my order and issue a refund for their mess up I instead received an email stating it was basically my fault that my address wasn't receiving packages and in the future to use a different one. I received my packages just fine just was given the wrong items. Never got my refund, had to take the item in store to get one and the associates said this is common for them to send the wrong items and were shocked by the email.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I feel like A&E fell off a little bit while I was in high school, as Abercrombie and Hollister were labeled the "cool" brands - but I've fallen in love with the company all over again in recent years. I received a sweater from A&E from my grandma for Christmas a couple years ago and was shocked at the quality, fit and comfort of the article. Since, I've purchased many other sweaters and sandals, but their jeans are really where its at. Their jeans are fairly sized - meaning trying on a 6 doesn't feel like you're trying on a 4, like with the above mentioned brands. They fit beautifully. I have a smaller waist and a bigger backside - and am nearly 6 foot tall - so finding the right pair of jeans is nearly impossible. These still are a little short on me from time to time, but they don't shrink and get shorter with wash. They also offer a huge range of jeans - boot, skinny, flare, distressed, boyfriend, black, white, dark, light wash - everything. If you've given up on A&E years ago, I'd seriously recommended reconsidering and heading to the mall ASAP. You won't regret it.
Sarah B.
I used to shop at AEO all the time. Their clothing is still wonderful and comfy. Lately I just wear workout clothing. Their other brand, Aerie has the best underwear and bras for someone like me. For some reason, they fit better. I have a very athletic body shape, but their undergarments have always fitted on me better and make me feel girly without being overly sexy. Their fashion is a mix of bohemian, beachy, relaxed, and unique. I’ve always loved their jeans. They have lasted for years for me (unfortunately I still have to get them cut shorter) and have always been great quality. And they have some great sales throughout the year.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
Most clothes fit great! There is a few times where items look a lot cuter on the hanger rather than a person.
Online there’s usually some sort of sale on clearance you it’s pretty easy to get a good deal and I but pretty much all my jeans there.
The one downside is their jeans are all different fabrics and can vary between styles and even washes. This can make it a bit harder shopping online because I’m different sizes in different styles of pants. Like I wear a 16 in their jeggings because they’re so stretchy but I’m a size 20 in the Mom jeans because they have no stretch at all
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
if i could give more than 5 stars i definitely would. this is definitely my go to brand. they have great prices already and send out coupons all the time. they have an updated rewards points system and i am soo glad they changed it, with the updated version you can buy 5 jeans and get the 6th pair for free and same way with the bras. if you are someone like me that can only wear their jeans it comes in handy so well. all of their items have great quality and never shrink. i have tons of their shirts also and they are the same way. all of their clothes and shoes last forever. i will definitely keep shopping there.
Jordan R.
American Eagle has been my go-to place to buy clothes for years now. Their jegging/jeans fit me the best out of any other store I’ve bought from and as long as you look in time, they have great stuff on clearance and on sale! They almost always have BOGO 50% off jeans which is nice too, especially since their jeans are usually always great quality. I’m also obsessed with their soft & sexy line!!!! LOVE! I do wish their “don’t ask why” line wasn’t only “one size”. My body won’t fit in that category and that line has SUPER cute clothes :(
Nicole D.
Tucson
My favorite thing to buy at this store are definitely the jeans. They are so stretchy and they fit like a glove. I really like how they offer different styles of jeans as well as different lengths depending on whether you are shorter or taller. They make your booty look great and they’re such high quality and last a very long time. The shorts armaré also very stretchy and very stylish and hug all the right places. I buy most if not all of my jeans here. I would definitely recommend shopping here
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Are their jeans true to size? or do they run big or small?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite item from this store?
dealexis f.
Blue Springs, MO
What is your fav thing to buy here
Tracy E.
What are your favorite styles of jeans from American Eagle?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Is it worth getting outfits their? Have anybody had problem with the material?