American Dog Usa Basted Chips Dog treat, 12 oz Chicken

BY AMERICAN DOG TOYS, INC.

Does your dog love rawhide and the taste of chicken? These are the perfect combination with a basted chicken flavor. Made with USA grown cattle hides. Made with usa grown cattle hides.: Size: 12 oz.: Color: Chicken see more...

Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Great treat for your dogs when you put them to bed at night put they are kind of pricey in some stores but they are worth it. My dog enjoys them when he gets them at night it keeps him quiet. I have a Pit-bull and hes pretty big and i will buy these again.
April S.
Greenville, MI
My dogs love these. He can mow them down in less than a few minutes. I have three dogs of all sizes, small, medium and large and they all love them. Be carful they don't try and swallow whole as they are smaller
Monica J.
Cypress, TX
My dog loves keeping busy with rawhide bones and these definitely help her stay productive. She has a habit of cheeing her nails so I try to get her to chew on these.