BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier To Men&Trade; If Life Is Taking Youplaces, American Crew Will Keep Up. This Dopp Kit Holds Everything You Need To Get The Style You Want On The Go. It Includes Our Daily Shampoo, Stimulating Conditioner, Precision Shave Gel, And Post-Shave Cooling Lotion So You Can Clean, Condition And Style From Anywhere. Daily Shampoo (250 Ml/8.45 Fl. Oz.) - For Normal To Oily Hair And Scalp Stimulating Conditioner (250 Ml/8.45 Fl. Oz.) - For Soft, Manageable Hair Precision Shave Gel (150 Ml/5.1 Fl. Oz.) - Non Foaming Formula For Normal To Fine Beard Types Post Shave Cooling Lotion (125 Ml/4.23 Fl. Oz.) - Moisturzing Shave Relief Product Ingredients: Daily Shampoo - Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Dea, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Quilaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, Citric Acid, Menthol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Stimulating Conditioner - Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Ceteareth 20, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Precision Shave Gel - Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sea Water, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone 4, Polyquaternium 11, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Post-Shave Cooling Lotion - Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl 2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sea Water, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract (Nettle), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) Extract (Carrageenan), Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Glycerides, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Polyacrylate, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Alteromonas Ferment (Abyssine 657) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Frag see more...

Karen P.
Allentown, PA
I got this for my husband for because he kept asking for some men care products. He has been loving it! He uses it every time he takes a shower and his hair is super smooth and smeels awesome! He has long hair so its important to keep it hydrated and looking good and this definitely do that for him! We will repurchase the bigger sizes of these products for him.
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
I LOVE The crew products, so does my boyfriend. He uses nothing else. I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it, it hardly made a dent in our vacation. He still has some for next time. The packaging of this product is very manly and smells good still. Awesome product! Will buy when gone.
Liz v.
Livermore, CA
Best products for the man in your life. My husband has been using the hair gel, shave cream and grooming creme for years. Great to have travel sizes for on the go.
Drea J.
I bought this for my boyfriend to take with him when he's out of town. Only positive ratings so far. He particularly loves the shaving gel and cooling lotion.
Natalie J.
Ocala, FL
😇😇😇 my favorite honestly makes me so happy ... It has An amazing scent, I can't really explain it, super effective, I would buy it again whenever I run out.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Smells good and does what it is intended for. This is a travel size gift package. However, I wish they would update their packaging into something trendier ?
Lia X.
I got this as a gift for my brother and he loves it! It smells really grew and his hair has gotten a lot softer and shinier. It's one of his favorite sets!
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend to travel with. He enjoys American Crew products. The travel size and pouch are perfect for tossing in a carry on.
Jessie P.
Hillsboro, TN
Everything with American crew is just quality. it's expensive yes but it is worth it if you're getting serious about manipulating your hair.
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
Bought this from tjmaxx for a good price. I used it the same day and I fell in love with this the products. Smells so good.