BY AMERICAN CREW

Kayla S.
Joplin, MO
I love the smell of all the American Crew products. Very fresh, manly scent. This is a great paste. Leaves no sticky residue or flakes, which is my biggest compliant on most gel products for short hair. I would recommend this to others. And would purchase again.
Tyler B.
Wausau, WI
Works really good with my short hair, when it grows out thought doesn't seem to hold as strong as I would like.
Manuel G.
Hawthorne, CA
American Crew should, the only mid priced option when it comes to mens pomades and pastes as far as I'm concerned.

As a man I have fallen a victim to standing with my mouth open looking clueless at the variety of men's hair products. I went with some cheaper brands that looked nice, had great marketing, but also left my hair clumpy and was also falling out at a high rate!

Afterwards I switched to a more expensive brand, advice: read the oz before you buy! I fell victim to big containers that, once they were opened, were mostly hollow with the exception on 25-30% of hair product.

American Crew was recommend to me by my barber and it was a Life Changer!

It smells great, low priced, gives great hold without that clumpy feel, and is one of the easiest to mold.

Bro/bros, don't go cheap to save a couple dollars, give american crew a chance and watch how quickly you love it
..I know I did!
Frank G.
Morning View, KY
Great product! Great hold on my thick hair and smells great! Love tea tree products, anything with the tea tree name on it is an amazing product and I highly recommend it!
Jenn D.
Lester, PA
Works. Great. Holds my husbands hair all day long. He uses the shampoo, conditioner and also the pomade. Price is a little high but works wonderful!! Washes out easy as well.
Jessi B.
Decatur, TX
Great product! works good, just kind of sticky to work with. overall, great results and it smells great..love anerican crew products.
Brooke B.
Flowood , Ms
My husband uses this product and he loves it! It does not make his hair hard but it still holds his style!