American Crew Styling Gel for Men uploaded by Jessica M.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Quality grooming products for men The ultimate in holding power.  Enriched with natural extracts to help hair look thicker with more body and shine.  Our dual polymer complex provides extra firm holding power for use on wet or dry hair.  American Crew™ Firm hold Styling Gel is alcohol free. This product is available through professional hairstylists in an exclusive arrangement with American Crew™. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc.. American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love using this gel when my hair is cut short to get my look, however when my hair grows, I'll use a different brand till my next haircut." in 1 review
Taylor B.
By far the best gel I've ever used and has a very strong hold. This gel works great with thick hair too and has just as much of a good hold as with thinner hair. This product doesn't leave your hair oily or greasy looking after you use it and it dries fast while keeping its hold.
I highly recommend this product as well as the American Crew power cleanser shampoo to make sure you get it all out. The shampoo is a great product as well but I have found that the American Crew conditioner leaves your hair oily.
Jock G.
At first I tried applying this product to slightly wet hair and comb my hair back, as I have medium/long hair that I wear kinda pulled back but with my bangs still over my forehead. Well I combed it in and I looked like a straight up mobster, complete with the v hairline slicked back and greasy, thick hair. So at first I thought I had wasted my money.

This was at night as I wanted to test out it's look before just going in blind in the morning, but when it dried and I woke up the next morning my hair looked great. My hairline is a little thin in the corners but thick elsewhere, so this gave it some texture and thickness along there and allowed my hair to look suave throughout the day. Before, my hair would look good but when a strong gust of wind blew it looked like wildman hair.

Now it barely blows around and when it does I can just pull it back up and it goes back into the place it was originally styled at the night before. I wouldn't call it super firm but its just the right amount of hold for my longish hair.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Styling Gel 8.45 oz more...
This is a great product. It smells great. The hold is really good. It is very affective. This is my hubbies go to gel. It is a little pricier than other gels. This product is worth it though.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Lol I did my brothers hair for his first day to kindergarden this product worked for me very good hint I love doing guys hair is that weired lol but it is a good product
Solanyes F.

My husband loves it, but he uses it when he cuts his hair, as long as he has a short one he uses it, and when he grows up he uses another frame, sometimes I do not understand why haha ​​but I know he loves this product.
Brittany W.
dallas
Review for: Styling Gel 8.45 oz more...
Even though it’s a men’s styling gel it works wonders. It smells amazing and has a super strong firm hold. Lasts throughout the day. I will continue to purchase!
breann y.
Toledo, OH
This is one of the only products my Husband will you use one his. Max hold is defiantly a great word to use for this gel as it has a outstanding hold on hair. He will usually comb his hair off to the side and given how thick his hair is, most gels don't provide him enough of a firm hold without making his hair looked stiff like most gels usually do. my Husband could sleep with this product in his hair and his hair will remain styled as the day before!!
Laura J.
I love this gel! It smells absolutely amazing. It also works very well on my son's hair when he does his little fo-hawk hairstyle. I have used it a few times when I ran out of my own hair gel, and it works well. I would recommend this hair gel, especially if you want to smell amazing =]
Stacie M.
This is literally the only gel my husband will use! He has really thick hair but it always holds and never flakes! It's a little higher than some but lasts forever and well worth it! It's definitely worth every penny! Once you try it, you'll see the difference.
Jonathan C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This gel is great on short hair or for a temporary look as a styling gel. If looking for an all day look and hold, some hair spray may be needed depending on hair length and thickness. I love using this gel when my hair is cut short to get my look, however when my hair grows, I'll use a different brand till my next haircut.
Meghan H.
How does this compare to some of the other high end styling prducts?