BY AMERICAN CREW

Quality Grooming Products for Men Light Hold Styling Gel is enriched with natural extracts to help hair look thicker with more body and shine.  Provides light holding power for use on wet hair.  Light Hold Styling Gel is alcohol free. This product is authorized for sale through professional hairstylists only in an exclusive arrangement with American Crew, Inc. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc.  American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. see more...

Meghan N.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Review for: American Crew Styling Gel, Firm Hold more...
My son uses this brand of gel. It works without leaving his hair too oily looking. It has a good smell to it also. I don't think it's worth a high price, and doesn't really Excel too far above any other hair gel he's tried.
Anthony P.
Chelmsford, MA
This is one of my go to styling products. I've always loved American Crew products. I use their shampoo all the time. And this styling gel is slowly becoming one of my all time favorites. Its very easy to use and fairly easy to wash out. And the smell is amazing.. call me strange, but I love how it smells. Haha..
Isabel J.
Morristown, NJ
My boyfriend loves this product because it's not too greasy and does not dry up during the day leaving that white crust in your hair. It also smells nice and keep a firm hold without the hair being too hard
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I'm a hairdresser and I cut a lot of men's hair! This is an awesome product. A little product goes a long way so it last you a long time. It holds the hair almost all day
Luke S.
Bridgeview, IL
I love American Crew products and this gel is one of my favorite. It is not to wet or greasy so it will last all day in my hair without a problem.
Jonathan C.
Bloomington, CA
This is truly a styling gel. It goes on soft and easy to mess with for a certain type of look,but drys hard to keep the look. I love it.
lee s.
Memphis, TN
It is a excellent product that provide the quality of gel without flaking and consistency ,to use little and have such a profound hold.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I really like this gel is has a good hold and a nice scent. It doesn't leave a residue that looks like dandruff like some gels do.
Nathaniel C.
Hemet, CA
I use this all the time 24/7 it makes my hair not that hard but good enough.i usually buy mine at walmart.really affective .
Jeannettee G.
Portland, OR
I don't use this brand, but my boyfriend loves this brand I would love to get him this sample.