BY AMERICAN CREW

• Where would I be able to find this product and what's the cost of...2 Answers
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
Since I bought this shampoo for my boyfriend, he has not used another kind. This shampoo has a great smell and it last all day! Any type of scalp can use this product and there are no concerns with this product! I have bought this many times, and will continue to purchase it.
Emily W.
This is such a great REFRESHING shampoo! One of my favorites that I've ever used! Not great for my curly hair (because its not specifically made for it) but it makes your head tingle while you wash, which makes it feel like you're getting reallllly clean!
Lane B.
Green Bay
By far the best shampoo I have ever used!!!
The only problem....is that I have not seen it at any salons or stores in my small town.
My hair and whole scalp literally feel renewed and fresh after each use. I recommend!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
so good. My guy uses this one. And I mix in a little on my shampoo for that tingly feeling. But I love how it smells on him when he is freshly showered. He originally bought anything drugstore. Which of course is not even good. Or have those strong nasty cheap smells.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
This is the best shampoo that I have tried over the last ten years. The quality of the clean after I use this along with the citrus mint conditioner is professional for sure. I have thicker, oily hair and after using this my scalp feels great and my hair looks and smells great.
Daley H.
Love the smell of this shampoo. Similar to the Aveda Rosemary Mint but a bit sharper mint here. It was refreshing to use and easy to find at the drugstore, but did not leave my oily hair feeling as clean.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
I actually really liked this shampoo which is unusual because most shampoos dry out my hair a lot but this one actually left my hair feeling clean but still soft. I loved how tingly it made my scalp feel and recommend this to anyone with an oily scalp. I already have my friend using it and she is hooked so I am definitely repurchasing this again :)
Camylla L.
Coconut creek , FL
My husband loves this shampoo, says it leaves his hair super clean and it smells fresh. He hates flowery scents so this is right up his alley!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I really love the smell of this shampoo it's really fresh and it makes my hair feel super clean every time
Marco C.
Fresno
Where would I be able to find this product and what's the cost of it?