by American Crew

Shampoo: A suitable combination of sulfactants provides ultimate cleansing power. Cools and refreshes the scalp. Promotes healthy hair. Gives hair add body and improves texture and shine. Firm Hold gel: Provides very high hold with a high shine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover 8.4 oz and Firm Hold Styling Gel 8.4 oz Pack of 2!
Oil Springs, KY
Got this for my son for CHRISTmas and he's been using it everyday since! It's June now and it still not empty! Lasts a long time and doesn't take much to use. It met our expectations and trust me when I say., he has some HAIR! Lol
Lyndhurst, NJ
I discovered this product when running out of my own hair styling gel, so I used my brothers. I’ve never gone back! I use this product every day to achieve bouncy voluminous curls. When paired with my diffuser, this product defines and enhances my curly/waves hair, keeping my hair looking natural, just better!
GONZALES, LA
American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover 8.4 oz and Firm Hold Styling Gel 8.4 oz Pack of 2 uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
My son and my boyfriend both use this gel! I like the smell and the way it keeps hair in place. Pretty much everything from the brand American Crew is great! I would definitely buy this again! I purchased this at ULTA. I believe you can purchase it other places as well.
Love the scent! I'm a girl but both my husband and I have used this and it has a light unisex fragrance and provided some pretty good hold without being hard and crispy feeling. He has thick, wavy when longer, red hair and I have black, straight Asian hair and this didn't make either one of us get those dreaded hair gel flakes that sometimes come with hard-hold products.
Staten Island, NY
My husband recently purchased this product. It's very good, it's not so heavy so it doesn't leave your hair cakes like some other gels he used to use. I love that it's clear it doesn't leave any streaks on your hair. I'm also comfortable enough to use it on my son without worrying that it will look too much.
1,129 reviews
I like this gel, I've been using it for several years now. It's strong enough to stay stiff all day, and doesn't wear out like other gels. But it's not like concrete either. I've used several different gels in the past: from the standard cheap junk you get at your local drug store; to the high end gels from the salons. This one is by far the best for all hair types. it's no too gunky and hard, and it smells ok. It's not the best gel, but for the money it's a solid performer...
Fredericktown, OH
The American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel is definitely a favorite of mine! It has a great scent and non goopy texture that holds very well throughout the day! The price is right where it should be for a product that is of this quality. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Dallas, TX
I have been a fan of American Crew since my youth. Yes, it is a little pricey but for the quality it's definitely worth it. It holds my hair in place throughout my day. It is way better than the alternatives out there and I definitely recommend it to all friends.
My husband uses this daily. It holds well and isn't crunchy. This was recommended by our stylist. It is a little expensive, and we buy it through her. His hair is thick and naturally wavy. He also let's it air dry and this is the only product he uses in it.
Fredericton, NB
Holds Hair in Place, can even be refreshed simply by damping my hands and running them through hair. No Flaking, did not experience any flaking when using this gel. Manly Scent. I like the manly pine woods scent of this gel and it is not overpowering

Looking for your answer?