by American Crew

Shampoo: A suitable combination of sulfactants provides ultimate cleansing power. Cools and refreshes the scalp. Promotes healthy hair. Gives hair add body and improves texture and shine. Firm Hold gel: Provides very high hold with a high shine,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover 8.4 oz and Firm Hold Styling Gel 8.4 oz Pack of 2!
bovey, mn
This gel does the job of holding your style in place! The price was right and it was a good value for the money spent. The only problem I noticed was that it left a white residue if you applied too much. In the future I will use it sparingly but would purchase again.
SAN Jose, CA
My husband can't live without this product! And I don't mind. It keeps his thick dark blonde hair looking perfect for 10+ hour days. The hold is superb. His hair is smooth, and definitely FIRM!
This reminds me of the greaser style without the grease. It is a jigh hold product that is great with a little longer than fingerlength-4 inches of hair. It works great with curly hair and defines your style for that day. 10/10 as a barber i love it
Roseville, MI
My go to for most of my male clients. Nice hold for everyday styles. Doesn't get too crispy and wet looking, which I am not a fan of. Over all I like this gel and use it most often.
Escondido, CA
American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover 8.4 oz and Firm Hold Styling Gel 8.4 oz Pack of 2 uploaded by Julie C.
My favorite gel to use on clients( I’m a cosmetologist) who have stubborn cowlicks that stick out. Good for all hairstyles. Does a super good job of holding without the stickiness American Crew Power Cleanser Style Remover 8.4 oz and Firm Hold Styling Gel 8.4 oz Pack of 2
Portland, TX
Not only was the smell amazing but it held my thick hair up in spikes like a champ! Amazing hold. It gets pretty windy from time to time but my spikes never fell! Great job guys!
Marlton, NJ
Yo it's good, i use this john in my waves on the daily, it keeps me solid when I'm out being thrifty with my bois. you got props with your dew? i got the firm for you- it's this one, get it, got it, grip it, hold it, do it, done.
Wayland, MI
As a stylist and cosmetologist that mainly cuts and styles men hair, I can not go wrong with this product. Just a pea size goes a long way and truly had a great hold. Love this product and is a gift I give over the holidays!
Arlington, TX
I love this gel. It holds well, but it is not too stiff. It smells great! It is a bit on the pricey side, but I think it is overall worth the price. I have long hair, and it is fairly thin just as a point of reference.
Pomfret Center, CT
Works great. Keeps everything in place for the entire day. Looks great and holds well. Cleans up easy and lasts all day. Better than most other brands I have used.

Looking for your answer?