American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold uploaded by Justin H.

BY AMERICAN CREW #42 in Pomades & Waxes

Sleek Back Your Hair in Style American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold is great for those who like to experiment with new hairstyles every day. It can hold the hair back in an ideal way. This formula has a strong power of holding the hair and giving you a cleaner and smarter look. It can also add shine to your hair and make them feel stronger and healthier. Enriched with a water based formula consists of Lanolin for shine and pliable hold Can hold the hair strongly Contains sage and ginseng for no smell in hair American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold is an ideal alternative for hair gels. You can create style of your own and apply the pomade on it. It can work on your hairstyle and make them remain in shape and style. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold can do wonders as it can add shine and bounce to your hair. Your hairstyle can look attractive as this formula keeps your hair intact. Get Started: Apply the pomade on damp hair after cleaning them properly. see more...

• Do products like these need to be thrown out after a cert...2 Answers
  • Is this a new release?9 Answers
  • "My go to for hold without crunch." in 1 review
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is my absolute favorite pomade so far! It really "gels" with my hair...ok, but really it's the perfect consistency! It's not sticky, or greasy at all. It blends really easily, and works well to bring out the natural texture of your hair without looking tacky. I like the smell, it's like a light lemon meringue, it's not too masculine. I use Crew products for my pixie cut, and sometimes it elicits teasing from family, but I'm not above using men's products if they just blatantly work better!
Taulant C.
Plymouth, MI
I highly recommend this product. It is by far the best pomade I've ever used and definitely worth the price. Only a small amount is needed and it holds my hair in place all day long. It also has a very pleasant smell.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Maybe I got a bad batch, maybe not, but this smells like a citronella
candle and didn't hold my hair any of the times I tried to use it on
wet, damp, and dry hair.  For the price, I would expect a lot better
hold and a lot more product... and a better smell, but that I can deal
with.
Joshua W.
I have tried many many hair products to fit my liking. This has proved time and time again to be my come to hair product. Allows you to move and shape. All American crew products rock!!!
Justine P.
This is all my boyfriend uses, it's great for all season and if you get dry it's still a go to product! Another thing I really love, I can get this product almost anywhere.
Brenton K.
Tyrone
Great professional product. Absolutely love this product. Great hold and great look. Can’t live without this product. Makes you look and feel like a gentleman. My girlfriend loves the smell of all the American Crew products.
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
My husband has been using this pomade for years. It has a nice smell and holds well without looking shiny. It can be found at Walmart and most salons. It isn’t cheap, but it lasts several months.
Emily B.
This pomade gives your hair, aswell as mustaches that clean sleek look without excessive shine. This pomade is greasy (not steaky). Stays all day. It comes off easily. It also doesn't leave no resedue. The price for this product is reasonable, because a little bit goes along way. It is an amazing product, that I been using it for 4 years. This product is way better than hair gel. This pomade makes your hair easy to manage and holds any hairstyle.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
This product does what it is supposed to do but don't expect an all day hold if you have longer hair. But it is great that you don't end up with the greasy crunchy look and feel kg many products. I didn't give this a 5* because it has a fairly strong scent which I feel isn't. necessary.
Jason C.
Many many moons ago when i kept a longer hair cut this was my preferred styling gel. It worked well and held all day. It is much more expensive than most competitors, but you again get what you pay for. As a small bonus it smells good as well. If you have hair you won't be disappointed.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Is this a new release?
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Do products like these need to be thrown out after a certain amount of time even if they aren't used all the way up?