American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold uploaded by Justin H.

BY AMERICAN CREW #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Sleek Back Your Hair in Style American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold is great for those who like to experiment with new hairstyles every day. It can hold the hair back in an ideal way. This formula has a strong power of holding the hair and giving you a cleaner and smarter look. It can also add shine to your hair and make them feel stronger and healthier. Enriched with a water based formula consists of Lanolin for shine and pliable hold Can hold the hair strongly Contains sage and ginseng for no smell in hair American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold is an ideal alternative for hair gels. You can create style of your own and apply the pomade on it. It can work on your hairstyle and make them remain in shape and style. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: American Crew Pomade for Medium Hold can do wonders as it can add shine and bounce to your hair. Your hairstyle can look attractive as this formula keeps your hair intact. Get Started: Apply the pomade on damp hair after cleaning them properly. see more...

• Do products like these need to be thrown out after a cert...2 Answers
  • Is this a new release?9 Answers
  • "My go to for hold without crunch." in 1 review
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Love this pomade for days my boyfriend's hair is as unruly as his girlfriend ;)
The consistency is just so, easily malleable when rubbed in the hands and warmed up a bit. Style lasts all day. Smells fantastic. And shampoos out without trouble.

Go to hair product for years and will continue to be
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This is my absolute favorite pomade so far! It really "gels" with my hair...ok, but really it's the perfect consistency! It's not sticky, or greasy at all. It blends really easily, and works well to bring out the natural texture of your hair without looking tacky. I like the smell, it's like a light lemon meringue, it's not too masculine. I use Crew products for my pixie cut, and sometimes it elicits teasing from family, but I'm not above using men's products if they just blatantly work better!
Delilah S.
I not sure if I clicked on the right photo but my husband loves this brand. He really likes the American Crew Forming Cream. His hair stays nice and sleeked back, not hard and crusty at all. And has a wonderful scent to it. Highly recommend for men with hair.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
My boyfriend uses this stuff and it holds pretty well! It smells great and doesn’t leave hair crunchy. It does leave the hair feeling a little greasy, but it doesn’t look it! I think it’s one of the better products available but there’s room for improvement
Tammy M.
PRINCETON, WV
I know this sounds crazy but I use this product for my eyebrows and it keeps them on point and i really think its helping them grow back in, plus it holds the fly always down in my hair which nothing yet has been able to do until now
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
All the men in the family are hooked onto this bad boy. Perfect for wavy hair. Tames shorter strands but let's natural texture come through. Also gives the hair a but of a glossy finish, nothing too shiney, and smells nice!
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Maybe I got a bad batch, maybe not, but this smells like a citronella
candle and didn't hold my hair any of the times I tried to use it on
wet, damp, and dry hair.  For the price, I would expect a lot better
hold and a lot more product... and a better smell, but that I can deal
with.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Used this and watched many stylists at my old job use it for men's cuts to get it to flow up perfect. Doesn't look waxy or way too much buildup and you only need a tiny bit! Smells pretty good too.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
This stuff for me is better than edge control give you a medium gold that last all day. Thick yet sturdy doesn’t cake up your hair you can comb thru it at the end of the day. I love the clean smell this product has I have been using it for years. Price isn’t bad either.
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
Oh I love the smell of American crew products. Smells so luxe and high end. This is just enough hold without looking crunchy and gross. The price is pretty good for the value. We’ve been through three or four jars of this in our household.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Is this a new release?
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Do products like these need to be thrown out after a certain amount of time even if they aren't used all the way up?