BY AMERICAN CREW #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Medium hold with high shine Works well for curly hair and provides a modern, flexible alternative to styling gels. Use it to create classic, slicked back looks or for control in any hair type.

Shampoos out easily without residue. Provides tremendous shine and pliable hold. Ultimate hold in a pliable product.

Usage:

Work a small amount evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired.

American Crew Pomade
    • "The container lasts a long time and is a great value for guys who care about what their hair looks like all day long." in 1 review
    • "Best used on dry hair to mold into shape." in 1 review
    • "Good hair product;works great smells great,worth trying,last long time,makes more then one kind" in 1 review
    Maria T.
    East Boston, MA
    I have used this on myself(stylist life) and I love it! It’s great for textured haircuts, short hair, to separate curls, etc. it’s a men’s product but I use it on both sexes. It has a clean scent , doesn’t weigh hair down and washes out easy. Just a little dime size will due! Great for anyone who doesn’t like gel but want a little hold and shine!
    Rachel H.
    Philadelphia, PA
    My husband uses this product quite often.  It seems to be the brand that he comes back to time and time again.  A little of this product goes a long way so it lasts quite a long time.  His hair always looks great with this product so I would definitely recommend it.
    Nguyet L.
    This pomade works really well to tame frizzy hair pieces after I straighten or curl my hair and holds up well throughout the day. It is a bit pricey though so not sure if I will repurchase or find a cheaper alternative. Do recommend if you don't mind spending a bit more.
    Erika M.
    greenfield , MA
    Purchased at: Amazon
    My boyfriend loves this stuff its a bit pricey but it seems to work great for him a little product goes along way this stuff it makes his hair shiny and soft and it also smells great so its worth it of you want a good product like this I'd definitely try it
    Lauren H.
    Cincinnati , OH
    Purchased at: Target
    This is my boyfriends go to hair product. It keeps his smooth straight hair in place without adding any texture to the hair so it doesn’t look oily or crunchy. The hold isn’t super strong but it never looks like there is any hair product there
    Marcos C.
    Tucson, AZ
    Love this pomade the way it works into my hair and it is not heavy at all. I have dark brown hair and it’s sort of wavy but mostly straight. This has definitely met my expectations I have been using this since I was in high school.
    Jordan K.
    American Crew makes fantastic products for men. They offer a variety of hairstyling products. The Pomade is a great product at a reasonable price that offers easy all day styling power. I would recommend this.
    Cam H.
    Orlando, FL
    Decent hold if you put in damp hair, but leaves hair rock hard. Not great hold in Florida humidity if placed in dry hair. Not my favorite hair product, but at least it’s not super greasy.
    Mikaila V.
    Port Townsend
    This is my absolute favorite pomade so far! It really "gels" with my hair...ok, but really it's the perfect consistency! It's not sticky, or greasy at all. It blends really easily, and works well to bring out the natural texture of your hair without looking tacky. I like the smell, it's like a light lemon meringue, it's not too masculine. I use Crew products for my pixie cut, and sometimes it elicits teasing from family, but I'm not above using men's products if they just blatantly work better!
    Susan F.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I’m writing this on behalf of my husband. He used to use this pomade religiously. He is one of those types that is brand loyal when he finds something that works. However, as if the last year, the production of this product has been disappointing. The consistency and look of the product has been, well, off. I even went as far as contacting the company and they just said that basically, it is what it is. Hubs doesn’t use this pomade anymore.
    Linda F.
    Morganton, NC
    Is it good for women
    Charlie C.
    Winnipeg, MB
    Does this product smell pleasant? Some pomades smell like glue stick to me.
    Amanda K.
    Henrico, VA
    Do you like the texture of this?
    Ivan M.
    Palmdale, CA
    How well does this hold?
    Carissa G.
    Mission, BC
    I was just wondering if its possible to mix this with a paste for a stronger hold. ?