American Crew POMADE

American Crew Pomade Supersize 150g

Does this smell like anything?
Dose this hold your hair well? My husbands been interested in buying this.
Does this have a high hold?
Start your review of American Crew POMADE!
Product Highlights
Good hair product;works great smells great,worth trying,last long time,makes more then one kindin reviews
The container lasts a long time and is a great value for guys who care about what their hair looks like all day long.in reviews
Best used on dry hair to mold into shape.in reviews
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
American Crew POMADE uploaded by Tanna W.
I bought this for my son for his new style. It doesn’t build us. This product does well for a medium hold without a crunchy style. American Crew POMADE
David A.
Richmond, MI
Liked the shine and hold. Wasn't to thrilled about the smell or texture in my hair
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
American Crew POMADE uploaded by Lucy H.
American Crew POMADE uploaded by Lucy H.
My husband really love, this American Crew . this pomade is good Great hold and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is a pretty good pomade. My hair is thick and heavy so it doesn’t always hold as much as I need but it does better than most. I don’t like the texture of it as much as others but that’s a personal preference. I would use it if it was what I had available to me.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Got this for my teen son when he first got his hair cut off. He uses it to keep his hair looking “fly” and says he loves the smell. The price seemed steep but after seeing how long it last I felt a lot better.
Kelsey W.
Colonial Heights, VA
I use this to calm down the little fly-aways around my face or if my hair is a little static-y. It doesn't make my hair greasy; you can't even tell I put anything in it.
Hunter B.
Great product and lasts a long time. It is kind of pricey but well worth it!
Great product and lasts a long time. It is kind of pricey but well worth it!
Alejandra M.
Excellent product my sons use this product for stylish their hair, great for straight hair.
Grey S.
TX
Greasy/wet look product with a thick jelly consistency. This is a light hold formula. Do not apply to wet hair, it will not grip to the hair in those conditions. The scent is NOT my favorite. This would be one of the last products I would recommend to a client or friend. I think you can get a similar look with the Forming Cream, with a higher hold (medium), better fragrance & creamy consistency.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
This is my go-to product when I want a sleek pony or bun.  I have a lot of baby hair and flyaway, and although I still get a few strays, this product is very lightweight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Frank R.
il y a 2 ans
Can anyone recommend a pomade that compares to American Crew Pomade , but is much more affordable? I can never justify it unless it’s on sale.
Syeda H. il y a 4 mois
Try out axe, it’s usually the same size but a few bucks cheaper. Works the same
Johnny V.
Canoga Park, CA
il y a 2 ans
American Crew Pomade ?the product can be a little pricy. $18 bucks for a little tub. Is it really worth the price?
Tara B. il y a 2 ans
Yes but keep in mind the description on the label. Some are only light to medium hold.