American Crew Molding Clay uploaded by Victoria G.American Crew Molding Clay uploaded by Eduardo R.

American Crew Molding Clay

Official Supplier to Men With High Hold Medium Shine Concentrated styling power that maintains touchable shape and texture. Works well for short styles.

Victoria G.
I buy this for my husband and sons, and they think it's the best! My husband is very picky, and definitely likes his hair to stay in place throughout the day, and he likes this so much we ordered several extras. My sons are little, and it doesn't take much for them to mess up their hair after it's fixed... this stuff keeps it in place better than anything I've tried, but it doesn't make it hard and crunchy. I definitely recommend this!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Best molding clay ever. As a hairstylist, I try so hard to find a product for men that doesn't make their hair look oily or greasy. Crew is matte and washes out clean, and still has an awesome super hold without being heavy. It doesn't take a lot to achieve the look they want and its not too expensive.
Whitney W.
Moore, ok
I use this product daily on men clients. I typically use this on thicker hair. I like this product because it's not heavy and It's still pliable through out the day. I tell my guys that this product should last about two months if using properly!
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
My favorite clay of all brands! I cut my hair to medium length and it has a perfect balance between hold and flowy hair. It last all day long and gives your hair good volume
Lee D.
One of my favorite hair products. It doesn't make your hair shiny like most hair gels or products. Instead it leaves a nice matte look. It holds better than pretty much any other hair product I've used. Also, a little goes a long way! I would definitely purchase it again!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
My husband uses this product every day. It holds his hair exactly as he likes it. It still have some move to it when the wind blows, but does fall right back into place. He likes the scent, texture, and ease of use
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have so many clients that love this I actually have them requesting this product. Love it bc it isn't too watery or too chunky. Price isn't bad either
Yire G.
I love this and even woman can use it for curling their hair because it doesn't leave a residue and it's not to wet or shiny.
Justin L.
Gainesville, FL
I like to experiment with different types of hair gel. I have to say this is a pretty decent one, it gets the jobs done.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
It's an alright product doesn't hold much and it leaves white stuff on my hair as if I used hair spray which I don't use.