American Crew Molding Clay uploaded by Eduardo R.American Crew Molding Clay uploaded by Victoria G.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier to Men With High Hold Medium Shine Concentrated styling power that maintains touchable shape and texture. Works well for short styles.

Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my husband and sons, and they think it's the best! My husband is very picky, and definitely likes his hair to stay in place throughout the day, and he likes this so much we ordered several extras. My sons are little, and it doesn't take much for them to mess up their hair after it's fixed... this stuff keeps it in place better than anything I've tried, but it doesn't make it hard and crunchy. I definitely recommend this!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best molding clay ever. As a hairstylist, I try so hard to find a product for men that doesn't make their hair look oily or greasy. Crew is matte and washes out clean, and still has an awesome super hold without being heavy. It doesn't take a lot to achieve the look they want and its not too expensive.
Whitney W.
Moore, ok
I use this product daily on men clients. I typically use this on thicker hair. I like this product because it's not heavy and It's still pliable through out the day. I tell my guys that this product should last about two months if using properly!
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite clay of all brands! I cut my hair to medium length and it has a perfect balance between hold and flowy hair. It last all day long and gives your hair good volume
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so many clients that love this I actually have them requesting this product. Love it bc it isn't too watery or too chunky. Price isn't bad either
Yire G.
I love this and even woman can use it for curling their hair because it doesn't leave a residue and it's not to wet or shiny.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an alright product doesn't hold much and it leaves white stuff on my hair as if I used hair spray which I don't use.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy this for my dad and I love the way it SMELLS. It SMELLS so good. My mom love.it as well it's long lasting.
Jorge R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product, it smell so good. Aslo it has such a great hold on hair .
Cheyanne W.
Lumberton, TX
My six year old son has very thick hair and this stuff holds his style all day and smells nice too