American Crew Matte Creme For Men 3.53 Ounces

by American Crew

Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?
Start your review of American Crew Matte Creme For Men 3.53 Ounces!
BLOOMINGTON, IN
Purchased at: Target
One of the two that I mostly use for my hair. Prefer to use when hair still damp. Holds very firmly and smells good American Crew Matte Creme For Men 3.53 Ounces
Kihei, HI
I love using this on my thin-medium thickness hair clients. I love that this roduct is both matte and cream and it allow me to style the hair with more volume than a heavier product such as pomade or gel. I would prefer the hair be towel dried but not completely dry when this product is applied for manageability.
Seven Trees
I rated this three stars for the fact that as the day goes by it tends to get really oily. Which is hard to take off.. It does its job of course but it is also hard to put on. It seems to get hard really quick which doesn't let you play with it and style how you really want too.
Federal Way, WA
My favorite styling product by far. It's not as readily available in store as the other AC products. It gives really good hold while still being malleable and has an almost matte finish. The price is a little high depending where you purchase it but great overall.
Eden Prairie, MN
American Crew makes a very good product. I have been using this puck for years and the hold is phenomenal. It lasts a long time and stands up to wearing a helmet, which I do at work. It has a slight fragrance but not so that is noticeable after the initial application. Only suggestion for improvement would be to make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes when it gets into them during heavy perspiration.
Great for curly hair! Non-sticky light hold! My favorite! If you have cirly hair this is the best! Run don't walk to your favorite hair care shop and get some now!
Los Angrles
This is definitely my go to product. I love the fact that it has a matte finish, because I don't prefer for my hair to be shiny. It lasts throughout the day which is more than I can say for other products.
Parkersburg
Best stuff I have every used. The price is always up there for this brand but they produce some amazing stuff. Makes my hair look great and helps me pull of the dapper look I love.
Eagle, ID
American Crew Matte Creme For Men 3.53 Ounces uploaded by Mark Z.
Just the right amount of hold. Not too stiff or greasy. Nice manly scent. Great value for the price. I use a variety of crew products and they are all effective & long lasting.
Bellevue, NE
Enjoyed this gel a lot stays in my hair for a long time l. does very well when you put a little bit of water in it with your gel. its easy to work on your hair.