BY AMERICAN CREW

Grant R.
Grant R.
Eden Prairie, MN
American Crew makes a very good product. I have been using this puck for years and the hold is phenomenal. It lasts a long time and stands up to wearing a helmet, which I do at work. It has a slight fragrance but not so that is noticeable after the initial application. Only suggestion for improvement would be to make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes when it gets into them during heavy perspiration.
Juan M.
Juan M.
Seven Trees
I rated this three stars for the fact that as the day goes by it tends to get really oily. Which is hard to take off.. It does its job of course but it is also hard to put on. It seems to get hard really quick which doesn't let you play with it and style how you really want too.
Lorenzo J.
Lorenzo J.
Federal Way, WA
My favorite styling product by far. It's not as readily available in store as the other AC products. It gives really good hold while still being malleable and has an almost matte finish. The price is a little high depending where you purchase it but great overall.
Victor R.
Victor R.
This is definitely my go to product. I love the fact that it has a matte finish, because I don't prefer for my hair to be shiny. It lasts throughout the day which is more than I can say for other products.
John C.
John C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is one of my favorite products my wife buys for me! We can usually find it at any salon or grocery store!
Jayson W.
Jayson W.
Vinton, LA
This is a good product , but sometimes it is difficult for me to wash out of my hair. Maybe it is my hair type.
Claire M.
Claire M.
St Andrews, Scotland
I know this is *technically* for men, but i love this product. It's a non-greasy pomade that just makes my hair so smooth and nice. It is expensive, but it smells so good and feels amazing in my hair. My dad also loves it, so if you want to gift it to a man in your life, they'll probably love it.