American Crew Matte Creme For Men 3.53 Ounces uploaded by Mark Z.

BY AMERICAN CREW

• Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?1 Answers
Rick R.
Great for curly hair! Non-sticky light hold! My favorite! If you have cirly hair this is the best! Run don't walk to your favorite hair care shop and get some now!
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
Best stuff I have every used. The price is always up there for this brand but they produce some amazing stuff. Makes my hair look great and helps me pull of the dapper look I love.
Mark Z.
Eagle, ID
Just the right amount of hold. Not too stiff or greasy. Nice manly scent. Great value for the price. I use a variety of crew products and they are all effective & long lasting.
Devon C.
Bellevue, NE
Enjoyed this gel a lot stays in my hair for a long time l. does very well when you put a little bit of water in it with your gel. its easy to work on your hair.
Tyler K.
Kensington, CT
This product has a decently strong hold with a nice matte finish. Works well for my long hair and doesn't look like I have anything in it.
Gregory M.
Greenville
Fantastic for my hair, and smells awesome. Not to shinny and greasy, it lasts in my hair all day or until I shower.
Marayah P.
Palos Hills
Very nice product! Clients love using this and I like using this on my brother as well. Light weight and flexible
Heidi M.
My son uses this and loves it. It gives him the spikey style he is looking for without the crunch.
Amit P.
Rochester, NY
Feels light on the hair but has good hold. It's not super greasy and leaves hair looking great
Joshua A.
Nashville, TN
American crew styling cream for men one of the best styling cream I've ever used.
Jenna G.
Coldwater, MI
Does this make your hair greasy and heavy?