American Crew Light Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Carolina P.American Crew Light Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Jeremy P.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier to Men Provides a light hold 2 Non-flaking gel 3 Conditions scalp Alcohol-free formula contains thermal barriers to protect hair from blow drying. This is one gel that works to condition scalp with ginseng and sage extract. see more...

Taulant C.
Plymouth, MI
I've used this product for years and it's one of my favorites. The gel is lightweight, but still holds great. It isn't heavy and doesn't get greasy or leave flakes like some others do. Great for everyday use.
Jeremy P.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you are looking for a new hair care product this is one to definitely try out. Product works great for a nice all day hold and your hair is not so stiff that it hurts when touched. It costs a little more than the others but it works!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
My boyfriend struggled so hard to find a great hair gel, and now this is the only one he will use! It holds throughout the day, but doesn't feel stiff or crunchy to the touch. It doesn't flake off and is super easy to wash out. It smells great too!
Britni M.
Plainview, TX
My husband had tried tons of other styling gels and never found anything he liked. He decided to try this one and loved it. He has dark brown and it goes on so smooth that you can barely tell he has anything in. The hold is amazing and lasts all day.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This is the only product my boyfriend will use on his hair. I personally love it and sometimes use it myself hahaha. It isn't sticky and best of all does not form flakes when it dries like other gels. It leaves your hair smelling really good and it last all day.
Johnathan M.
Granada Hills, CA
Has such a great scent. the product keeps my hair feeling well for a great night out with friends and family. my friend highly recommended this product from me and just the brand for me. i have not ever had a bad experience with this product. Nothing but high praise for it.
daniel s.
Irvine, KY
This is a great product that I highly recommend, it's not to thick but it does its job and smells great as well. Ive been using this brand for quite some time with other products they make and I've never been disappointed so do yourself a favor and buy this gel.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
This is my favorite styling gel for men that need just a light hold gel. Use a lot on older men that aren't familiar with styling products but need a little bit of something
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
I use this styling gel everyday! I love this product and the way it holds my hair! It lasts all day and fully maximizes the look I try to achieve with my hair! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to have good looking hair.
Anastasia L.
Shepherdsville, KY
Great for curly hair - especially when combined with a leave-in conditioner. Even though this product is for men it really works on women's hair.