American Crew Light Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Jeremy P.American Crew Light Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Carolina P.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Official Supplier to Men Provides a light hold 2 Non-flaking gel 3 Conditions scalp Alcohol-free formula contains thermal barriers to protect hair from blow drying. This is one gel that works to condition scalp with ginseng and sage extract. see more...

Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
This is the only product my boyfriend will use on his hair. I personally love it and sometimes use it myself hahaha. It isn't sticky and best of all does not form flakes when it dries like other gels. It leaves your hair smelling really good and it last all day.
Jeremy P.
Fort Wayne , IN
If you are looking for a new hair care product this is one to definitely try out. Product works great for a nice all day hold and your hair is not so stiff that it hurts when touched. It costs a little more than the others but it works!
Carolina P.
Usually gel leaves flickis and excess but this product has nice hold, no flicking and doesn't stain your clothe
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Works so well with thicker hair. Smells amazing too! Works great for curly styles or smooth.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
My boyfriend struggled so hard to find a great hair gel, and now this is the only one he will use! It holds throughout the day, but doesn't feel stiff or crunchy to the touch. It doesn't flake off and is super easy to wash out. It smells great too!
Johnathan M.
Granada Hills, CA
Has such a great scent. the product keeps my hair feeling well for a great night out with friends and family. my friend highly recommended this product from me and just the brand for me. i have not ever had a bad experience with this product. Nothing but high praise for it.
daniel s.
Irvine, KY
This is a great product that I highly recommend, it's not to thick but it does its job and smells great as well. Ive been using this brand for quite some time with other products they make and I've never been disappointed so do yourself a favor and buy this gel.
Tiffany S.
Pawhuska, OK
This is my favorite styling gel for men that need just a light hold gel. Use a lot on older men that aren't familiar with styling products but need a little bit of something
Bobby J.
Kingston, PA
I use this styling gel everyday! I love this product and the way it holds my hair! It lasts all day and fully maximizes the look I try to achieve with my hair! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to have good looking hair.
Michael C.
louisville, co
I like using this for nights out. Doesn't make your hair too stiff and it's not super heavy. American crew makes the best products.