BY AMERICAN CREW

Non-Flaking Formula. Light Hold Styling Gel Builds Thickness And Shine While Providing Light Control. Our Alcohol-Free, Flake-Free Formula Will Not Dry The Scalp And Contains Thermal Barriers That Protect The Hair From Environmental Stress And Blow Drying Or Heat Treatments. This Is One Gel That Works To Condition Scalp With Ginseng And Sage Extract. Features: Alcohol Free Thermal Protectants Pvp Copolymer Non-Drying To Scalp Protects The Hair During Blow Drying Provides Body And Fullness To The Hair Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Vp/Va Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Pvp, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract (Panama Bark), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (Ginseng Root), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sage Leaves), Allantoin, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. see more...

James F.
Have used this product for years! Works great with my hair which is dark and fine. Have put in my hair for hours and sometimes overnight; never flakes. Sometimes in the morning just add a little more water to your hair, comb, and your good to go for another day. A little goes a long way with this product.
Roberta W.
Covington, KY
I've bought this for my son in law. He loves it. This is the only gel he uses. He says it holds great and doesn'tfeel heavy.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
The smell is great and the product itself works good. If you aren't looking for a super hard hold gel this one is for you!
Phillip N.
West Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite hair gel of all. Actually, I will not use any other hair gel besides this. I typically use lotion or oils on my hair but if I will use styling gel it would definitely be crew
Barbara J.
Claremore, Ok
My husband has long hair and has been using this product for years. It's keeps the hair from getting frizzy. American crew products are amazing.
A C.
This product is great for fine hair. Give you the hold you want and need without weighing your hair down or leaving it too stiff.
Carol C.
Millers Creek, NC
If your looking for a great styling gel that smells great this isnthe product for you..
whitney f.
Hurricane, WV
Best gel on the market, hands down. Does not flake and looks very natural on your hair. Lasts all day
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
This product worked great in my hair! The only thing I really didn't like was the smell. It had a kind of strange leathery smell of that makes sense. Although the smell doesn't really stick to my hair and make it smell that way, it stays on my hands until I wash them a few times lol. BUT it's rare that I find something that actually give my wavy hair a nice shape without being greasy, so I definitely recommend it!