BY AMERICAN CREW

A styling gel that builds fullness and shine while providing flexible hold. The alcohol-free, flake-free formula contains thermal protectants that defend the hair against environmental stress and blow-drying. Containing ginseng and sage extract, the... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't tend to be a fan of gel; however, I recently tried this gel, and I like the how it keeps my hair in place without a "just hopped out of the shower" look.
Chris H.
I'm a pretty big fan of American Crew products and this is no different. It's everything you expect out of a gel.
Shawanda W.
Detroit, MI
Jyrteskggc,hjdydrwrdmutdetredtydk7t5e7ei76e5i76eic5eu55edu64w45w4wx t55xce5w5wwwwwwwwwww
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This stuff smells aweaome n doesn't leave hubbys hair hard. Its deffinately for men though.
stanley l.
Falls City, OR
I used this product did a ok job little sticky but it does the job. always looking for better product.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
My hubby loves this gel but costs so much at the grocery store. This is such a great buy and at a great price too. Saved us a lot of money!! Plus it works awesome!