BY AMERICAN CREW

Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this and has thinning hair. This product helps him feel like his hair is thicker and fills in the gaps where his scalp is starting to show. This little bottle last a long time because you don't need a lot.
Brandon R.
Brandon R.
Versailles, KY
This is such a good item for men that want nice style and a firm hold that lasts all day. Along with its strength it also smells very good and masculine.
Deniss V.
Deniss V.
Austin, TX
Good hair lotion doesn't leave her feeling oil at all very good for thick hair smells is great a little will indeed go a long way
Maria S.
Maria S.
Love it so much awesome product I use it everyday and I recommend to everyone perfect product
Michael I.
Michael I.
Lake Worth, FL
I love that I can get this at the local ULTA and that the results are what I am looking for. I am currently thinning in the hair area and this result are wonderful. It thickens the hair shaft and makes it look like I have more hair than I do.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Gregory Hills, NSW
My hair just feels good after using it! I want stronger softer hair and I think this product really helps in achieving that.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work? It's to make your hair thick? Is it for styling or before blow dry?
cynthia p.