American Crew Heavy Hold Pomade

WHAT IT IS American Crew Heavy Hold Pomade is a water-based pomade that delivers high hold and adds a ton of shine. WHAT IT DOES Extremely versatile water-based formula rinses clean and offers smooth control with shine. Works well for curly or straight hair and provides a modern flexible alternative to styling gels. Provides tremendous shine and pliable hold. Ultimate hold in a pliable product.

Is this a good product for hairstyling?
Does this product feel sticky?
How strong is this hold?
Start your review of American Crew Heavy Hold Pomade!
Kinzz P.
Ellicott City, MD
I used it for several months it works really good to hold hairs. I love pomade because we can it6not too much hard hair but style does not messed up. This is little expensive in comparison with other competitors but quality of this pomade is really good. However, one thing that I didn't like it. I used it in summer time and I went to Washington DC and New York. Weather was sunny so I had little sweat in my head's hair. I was getting that pomade on mouth and it was very worse taste. I hate it and immediately I wash my head and then I was okay. So they should keep it mind that in sunny weather I could come in eye or mouth.
Marina B.
Clackamas, OR
My husband loves this product! He’s been using it for a few years now and it still works great with his hair. It’s not oily and is not heavy.
ᑎᗩTᗩYᗩ Y.
Lancaster, VA
I’ve used this in my hair when I want my style to stay down and be sleeeeek!! It keeps a hold. It’s a little sticky, no lie. But it works
Johnny V.
Canoga Park, CA
this is one of the best hair pomade I have ever used. It never fails to let me down. I love how it makes my hair look natural and great!
Freddy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of the top pomades I have ever tried. Really love this one. Makes it easy to shape up and keep a great look that lasts.
Becka H.
Adelanto, CA
This is the best pomade for any mens styling needs. Great on pompadoure's too. The smell is so fresh and clean. I even use it in my hair. This pomade works great for thick hair. Does not leave build up in your hair.
Danielle E.
Anderson, SC
I love the hold that this gives to my clients. You can only use it on clients with thick hair because it does have shine to it. I like to use a little on short hair for texture. I just wish it had a nice amell
John T.
Niles, OH
This is a very great product. Meets all my expectations and more. Great compared to other products similar. Can’t beat it for the money at all. I would recommend this product to others to at least try it!
Ruth M.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband loves this stuff for when he has longer hair up top. He was born with two cowlicks which makes it a little difficult to style and even cut his hair. Luckily he’s found a barber that knows how to cut his hair, but this stuff really helps to tame the hair in those areas. Also, it has a nice scent to it.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
My son uses this crew product to help style and keep his hair looking good for those ladies at school, lasts all day long