4 colors available

BY AMERICAN CREW

High hold with low shine. Fiber-like, resinous product helps thicken, texturize and increase fullness to hair. Provides a strong, pliable hold with a matte finish. Works well in shorter hair, 1-3 inches in length. see more...

• How does this compare to American Crew Pomade? 3 Answers
  • Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I like the matte/dry look? Do...3 Answers
  • Do they make this for women ,if not can women use this 4 Answers
American Crew - Hair Care American Crew Fiber Pliable Molding Creme 3 oz.
  • "This little jar lasts such a long time, and is really easy for him to work with." in 1 review
  • "A tiny bit goes a long way and the jar lasts forever!" in 1 review
  • "Long lasting hold and matte finish to give a natural look, it also smells really nice." in 1 review
  • "Ive tried all the American Crew products and have settled on this one being the best for my super straight and thick hair." in 1 review
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
As a cosmetologist, this is my numero uno go to for men's styling. It has a fresh, yet masculine scent. I would consider to have medium to high hold but without all the shine that scares men off from traditional styling products. As far as consistency, it's not sticky and washes out without leaving a build-up or residue and a little does go a long way. I would say biggest user error with this product is using too much. Less is more, gents!
Michael H.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
This is the only hair product I use when it comes to gel or wax. The reason I use it is because it holds up well. I work outside most of the day nothing intense so I dont sweat much but if it gets hot the wax does somewhat lose its hold. but it has very little to no shine so its a plus in my book. Its sells for an average of 15-18 dollars. which for the number of uses you get is worth it.
Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
Talk about a product that lives up to its name. Seriously has the tightest hold of any creme I've ever used. The low shine makes it look business professional, but also allows you to style for nights out. Only reason for no 5th star is how difficult it is to wash out. It's not like rocket science or anything, but it'll take some extra love.
Stafford M.
Stafford M.
Chattanooga, TN
Pliable fiber with the high hold and low shine is great and it hold amazing you won't believe how much this thing work and if you don't like it this you can easily change your hair style and your hair does not feel like it being hold up and it amazing and I will recommend this to anyone that won't to have high hold and low shine
Tim J.
Tim J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Works great, holds hair in place without leaving it overly greasy or oily. I have been using it for over 5 years and have yet to find anything else that works as well. The bottom of the jar can get a bit pasty and hard to apply especially when it's cold but probably would not be an issue if I used up quicker.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
I just got about 10 inches off of my hair and now maintain a pixie cut. This is a man's product but the scent is very light and unisex so I use it anyway. It is a very good product that keeps hair looking clean and keeps it in place. I really enjoy having it! It's very affordable and worth every penny
Michael L.
Michael L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products I've used. This is an item I constantly buy without fail. It does such a great job of styling my hair. I have thick dark hair and you don't see the product in my hair. It is a good price for the quality of the fiber. Holds well and is movable.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Thick, tacky and keeps my ends and frizz in place. I have thick hair so this product is an absolute must for me.

17.99 at target but definitely worth the price. It is a mens product but products for women typically focus more on scent rather than quality.
Dean E.
Dean E.
Des Plaines, IL
Amazing hair molding creme. I had the pomade before (which is great as well), however this had the perfect amount of hold and not shiny which is exactly what I was looking for. It was effective and long lasting. I would definitely recommend to others
Winnie D.
Winnie D.
Brooklyn, NY
The best hair product for my man's hair. It's long lasting, lightweight, and highly pliable for styling. You only need a small amount of product to make it work. It smells pleasant like citronella (or actually has citronella) which is a positive.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Plainville, Ct
Do they make this for women ,if not can women use this
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT
How does this compare to American Crew Pomade?
Francisco G.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I like the matte/dry look? Does it hold good?