American Crew Grooming Spray for Men, Variable Hold, 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Quality Grooming Products for Men Variable Hold Finishing Spray Grooming Spray is an incredibly flexible product. Use it on damp hair before styling or when hair is dry to hold styles in place. Excellent for gray hair or fine hair prone to static. It s also a buildable product, meaning the more you apply, the greater the hold. Grooming Spray washes out easily with no sticky residue. VOC level: 55% - Approved for distribution in California. This product is authorized for sale through professional hairstylists only in an exclusive arrangement with American Crew. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc. American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized re see more...

Jessilyn P.
Jessilyn P.
Apopka, FL
My son loves this. He loves the way it smells and how long it holds his hair. He's always asking me for more like he's afraid he's going to run out.
Kate W.
Kate W.
My boyfriend uses this product everyday and he couldn't live without it. It holds his hair in place as it should
Melisa S.
Melisa S.
I bought this for my husband to try and we both love it. I love the smell and it holds really well.
Lonnesha D.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on my make clients that done Care for gel, it smells good and had a decent hold but the sprayers usually brake. I wish they would change that
Orlando M.
Orlando M.
Love this product. Been using this product for a while and still have a lot left of this product. I recommend for people who want a good smelling hard spray hairspray!
James S.
James S.
Aurora, CO
Awesome product, I haven't found anything that compares to this spray gel and would not use anything else.
Becki L.
Becki L.
Duncan , Sc
My husband uses this product and loves it! And I love the way he smells after he uses it