BY AMERICAN CREW

American Crew Grooming Spray has extreme hold and flexibility; great for those textured or sleek styles. American Crew Grooming Spray is best used on towel dried hair, brush or comb into place. American Crew Grooming Spray Size: 8.45-ounces Extreme hold and flexibility Great for textured or sleek styles Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brent J.
Brent J.
Anderson , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works perfectly for my needs. I like a spray for days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my hair, but still looking for hold. It is a great product I will gladly spend a few extra dollars for. It meets all of my needs when I use it and I would give it to others to try as well.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Lewes
Use daily , one of my favorite hair products.
Having to use hair spray daily I would choose this over other brands, fragrance is not overwhelming. Price is reasonable.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Elk Grove, CA
My husband love this stuff. He uses it everyday. He likes everything from crew. He has a ritual and he always smells great.
Brietta S.
Brietta S.
Yuma, AZ
This was in my boyfriend's medicine cabinet and I really needed hairspray. This stuff smells good, doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or gross. It helped define and hold my waves all day.
My bf also uses it constantly and swears by it. Definitely recommend.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Love this hairspray. I used to get this for my dad every year for his birthday and Christmas. He was so picky with hair products. But absolutely loved this one! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hairspray that's not too heavy on your hair.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Royston, GA
I love this spray! It holds all day long with great results! It's perfect for quick do's and all. I use American crew makes the best stuff. They don't have a "put off" smell.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I use the shampoo/conditioner along with the spray and have great results! After I style my hair it lasts all day long!
Erald H.
Erald H.
Berlin
Is it worth the money? I have been looking the crew products and they are not quite cheap.