BY AMERICAN CREW

Maximum shine and conditioning properties for straight, sleek looks or to soften your naturally curly or wavy hair. Create a straight, sleek look or soften naturally curly or wavy hair. Its formula repels moisture and provides excellent hold and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michael G.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely a good product for what it is. I don't really know how such a product could earn that last star from me.
Smell was pleasant, not overpowering. Definitely prefer it to Old Spice everything. I ended up buying the TIGI Bed Head analog because it was on sale, and I find them essentially interchangeable.
Hold was pretty good! It had a tendency to melt or wilt over time in general, and in hot weather especially. It cannot produce volume you do not already have. It was not too difficult to run my hands through my hair after applying, which I appreciate since some products make it so trying means you either have to amputate the hand or shave off all your hair.
Nando L.
Lancaster, PA
American Crew Groowming Crème is one of my GO-TO products for great hair. I love the way it moisturizers my hair, without making it overly oily. I find with "Crew", it also gives me hair a major shine and compliments the waviness of my hair very well. Pro Tip: a little DEFINITELY goes a log way; I'll have my 3 oz. pot for estimated 3-6 months!
Aaron D.
Grand Blanc, MI
This gel is perfect for people with medium length hair! I currently have brown, thick and wavy hair and it holds like i need it to no matter what the weather. It doesn't smell or fall out during the day. I would buy again.
Justin J.
Short Pump
Nice shine, makes hair look healthy but not greasy. Good hold, so I can style it any way I want. I get tons of hair complements.
Harmony T.
Frisco, TX
I love this! It actually keeps my hair somewhat in place without drying it out or making my hair look wet all day.
Nick D.
Hickory Corners, MI
Keeps my hairstyle all day, doesn't feel sticky or greasy. I can easily brush through it throughout the day.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
I love using this product as it allows your hair to look natural compared to gel which is obvious