American Crew Grooming Cream uploaded by Julie C.American Crew Grooming Cream uploaded by Leonardo C.American Crew Grooming Cream uploaded by Stacy B.

BY AMERICAN CREW

High hold with high shine Use to create a straight, sleek look or to soften naturally curly or wavy hair with conditioning elements such as aloe vera. Repels moisture to keep styles intact and provides excellent hold and shine.

Usage:

Apply a small amount evenly to palms and work into damp or dry hair.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Rosin, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, VP/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax (Cire D’abeille)), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lanolin Cera (Lanolin Wax (Cire De Lanoline)), Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Krista M.
    Peoria, IL
    My boyfriend uses this product almost every single day and he absolutely loves it. It holds has relatively thick hair well and does not leave it greasy or sticky at all, which is his overall goal. He definitely will not be switching any time soon.

Leonardo C.
    It's okay. Is not at good as I thought. It makes your hair very oily and when is very hot it does not hold on it's like very where so that was a big no for me. I would buy something else it's not really worth it. The texture was kinda hard.
    Julie C.
    Escondido, CA
    AMERICAN CREW® FIBER™ Mold Cream super good for shine and hold. Leaves the hair looking very loved in and smooth. Super good and dependable product!
    Amy C.
    My husband and sons LOVE this stuff. They have thick wavy (aka unruly) hair. Nothing works but this grooming cream. It holds there hair in place all day. It doesn't look goopy, or flake like other pastes. It doesn't get hard and crunchy like some gels, this stuff is great. My boys hair looks natural and perfect.
    Andrew B.
    Culver, IN
    This is one of my favorite men's grooming products. Great fragrance, hold and shine. Use sparingly and warm the product up by rubbing your hands together before working into hair. This way you will get an even distribution of the product. It is very easy to use too much of this so less is more. There was a scare a few years back that they were going to discontinue making Grooming Cream so I ordered 2 cases for back ups! That's how much I love this product.
    Martin J.
    Laredo, TX
    If you're looking for a hair creaml/wax I recommend this product. I have yet to experience anything wrong with this hair cream. I really like it so I wound recommend this product to everyone, but thats my own opinion. Maybe you'll try it out.
    Landon C.
    Camp hill, Pa
    This product works very well on my thick, straight hair. It has worked better than other products I have tried. It meets my expectations on quality and use, however it is expensive. It also smells good. The only thing I would improve on is the price.
    Sean S.
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    I like using this product. It does what I need it to do but isn't tough and gritty like stronger hold products can be. I use a little hairspray for a little extra hold and it does the job great! I find it goes in easier if my hair is wet.
    Kelly F.
    Silver Spring, MD
    The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. Otherwise it has great hold and flexibility, and while I'm not a HUGE fan of the smell, it's not overpowering. I have a pixie cut and just the teensiest amount keeps my hair shiny & in place all day.
    Jason H.
    Personally my favorite from the American Crew styling products. I've tried both the pomade and defining paste before this and the grooming cream wins. Still have to try their forming cream, but as of now, the grooming cream is my go to item
    Daisy Y.
    Does it really hold down?My husbands been using moose instead. It doesn't do its job. My husbands been looking around products.
    Megan D.
    Melbourne, FL
    How good does this product last?
    Eng L.
    جدة, السعودية
    Are u using this product??
    S. W.