BY AMERICAN CREW

Formerly, "Grooming Cream For Hold & Shine".  Official Supplier to Men Repels moisture to hold any style in place.  Aloe works to soften naturally curly or wavy hair while lanolin wax yields ultimate control. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with American Crew, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of American Crew, Inc..  American Crew, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a American Crew, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in see more...

American Crew Grooming Cream 3 oz Cream
  • "Pomades are usually good for a light hold when your hair is dry before application and do not work very well if applying if hair is still wet." in 1 review
victoria d.
Lisbon, OH
My hubby absolutely loves this stuff, it's been hard for him to find a product that he can use for his beard as well as his hair and it not be left to greasy or dry but crew grooming cream has worked wonders and I love the smell of it
Martin J.
Laredo, TX
If you're looking for a hair creaml/wax I recommend this product. I have yet to experience anything wrong with this hair cream. I really like it so I wound recommend this product to everyone, but thats my own opinion. Maybe you'll try it out.
Jason H.
Personally my favorite from the American Crew styling products. I've tried both the pomade and defining paste before this and the grooming cream wins. Still have to try their forming cream, but as of now, the grooming cream is my go to item
Sean S.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I like using this product. It does what I need it to do but isn't tough and gritty like stronger hold products can be. I use a little hairspray for a little extra hold and it does the job great! I find it goes in easier if my hair is wet.
Michael G.
Brunswick, OH
Pomades are usually good for a light hold when your hair is dry before application and do not work very well if applying if hair is still wet. Despite this it doesn't last when properly applied.
Mallory S.
Columbus, OH
This is the only hair styling cream my husband will use to spike/fix his hair. Only complaint here is that when he wipes his hands on towels after using this (without washing his hands) it stains the towels!
Jolene C.
Not a popular pomade in my salon. Too shiny, not enough hold. It seems to not have very much to offer. I have only had a couple clients who use it.
Kyle L.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is probably my least favorite of the American Crew products. Super hard to wash out of Your hair and doesn't really work the way I would like it to.
Clarissa C.
Torrance, CA
It has nice high shine but does not hold too well. Don't use too much though it's crazy
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
My husband loves it. Said it kept his hair in place without being too heavy. I love the smell. Lol I'd recommend!
S. W.