BY AMERICAN CREW

High hold with high shine. Use to create a straight, sleek look or to soften naturally curly or wavy hair with conditioning elements such as aloe vera. Repels moisture to keep styles intact and provides excellent hold and shine. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Crew products are gold when it comes to men’s hair care! I think they smell amazing! They work like a charm as well- if used correctly! These do not require a lot of product! Be easy with it. I would definitely recommend this!
John C.
Tampa, FL
I was pointed to this product my the woman who cuts my hair, She noticed wen she was cutting that i had a lot of build up from other products and asked me what i used and she told me I had to start using this. I have been using the product for close to a year now and I love it and the best part is my hair lady doesn't yell at me anymore when i am in her chair.
Raymond M.
Mcallen, TX
I have about 5 inches of hair and a curly/wavy esque to it. This is the best American Crew for the job. After I get our of the shower I apply some of the light styling gel, do the rest of my business then put my hair into its final place for the day with this stuff. Works great, not a clay, and not too shiny.
The American Crew sight has recommendations for which product you get for what type of hair you have. Definitely check that out before buying.
Ryan M.
Rockville Centre, NY
Love, love, love the fiber styling creme! I have thick, difficult-to-tame hair, and this stuff gets the job done very well! The ticket price is kind of a shock, but it is well worth the price. A little glob goes a long way. It met my expectations... I'd buy again... And I've recommended it to friends!
Jacquin M.
Great for men's hair. I normally use this in men's hair that is about 2inches long. It's really effective. It's a ton of product and will last a while. I normally blow dry with a round brush to dry the hair then apply the product. I always have this in my kit.
member-c5faea4cb
Columbia, MO
This very easy to use hair styling cream is great for hair that is naturally oily. It will not bring out any unwanted oil and with its nice smell you can smell wonderful for days. I like it because it has a stron hole that won't blow out in the wind. If you need a product that will keep you hair held then choose amercIan crew.
David R.
Lawton, OK
I'm obsessed with this product. I tend to use it every day. It's a great value and it makes my hair look naturally set. It's not shiny at all and makes it look like i woke with my hair perfect!
caleb h.
Wallingford, CT
Great product, company has been at this for a while so they know what they are doing, nice natural product and keeps hair soft and movable throughout the day.