American Crew Gel, Light Hold, 13.1 fl oz uploaded by Julie C.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Light Hold, Non-Flaking Gel Alcohol-Free Formula 2 Thermal Barriers to Protect From Heat 3 Conditions Scalp with Botanical Extracts Alcohol-free formula contains thermal barriers to protect hair from blow drying. This is one gel that works to condition scalp with ginseng and sage extract. see more...

Julie C.
Escondido, CA
American Crew Light Hold Styling Gel, 8.4 fl oz I normally use this on clients that want light hold that won’t harden on there hair. It’s a good value and will last the whole day
Katherine R.
Elkhart, IN
Love this stuff! Technically it's my husband product, but I steal it on mornings when my frizz needs a little extra help. It never feels "goopy" or leaves my hair feeling waxy. A little goes a long way and lasts!
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My 13 year old likes the look that is flexible with his hair, but still can look styled even when sweaty. My son has medium short length hair. He loves this stuff
Phillip N.
West Sacramento, CA
Best gel for men I have ever used. Feel like it's actually good for your hair. I prefer the light hold. It makes it feel more natural and not so stiff
Savannah M.
Colonial Heights, VA
My boyfriend uses this gel to style his hair and he loves it because it looks natural but holds the style all day
Brannon C.
Kitchener, Ontario
I am a fan of most American Crew products, but this gel didn't have quite enough hold for me. The consistency and price were good but I will have to go back to a gel that a stronger hold for my thick hair. I won't buy it again but would recommend it to someone who doesn't need a strong hold.
Alisha C.
This product has a fantastic scent for the man in your life yet not too strong scented. The hold is just enough for a bit of control with movement. Have that long bang side swept look, this is a fantastic product to complete your look. If you are going for textured, messy and firm hold, this will not be strong enough.
Alzira T.
Oliver
Great for hold in updos. Smells nice. My boyfriend also loves it for styling his hair. Worth every penny!!