American Crew Gel, Firm Hold, 13.1 fl oz uploaded by Lacee L.American Crew Gel, Firm Hold, 13.1 fl oz uploaded by JoAnne S.

BY AMERICAN CREW

Firm Hold, Non-Flaking Gel High Hold Styling Gel 2 Alcohol-Free Formula 3 Low pH Prevents Drying of Hair Scalp High hold styling gel with alcohol-free formula helps hair look thicker with added shine. Low pH prevents drying of the hair and scalp. see more...

Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
My son and my boyfriend both use this gel! I like the smell and the way it keeps hair in place. I purchased this at ULTA. I believe you can purchase it other places as well.
kysa l.
This reminds me of the greaser style without the grease. It is a jigh hold product that is great with a little longer than fingerlength-4 inches of hair. It works great with curly hair and defines your style for that day. 10/10 as a barber i love it
Lira N.
My husband recently purchased this product. It's very good, it's not so heavy so it doesn't leave your hair cakes like some other gels he used to use. I love that it's clear it doesn't leave any streaks on your hair. I'm also comfortable enough to use it on my son without worrying that it will look too much.
Nate T.
Fredericktown, OH
The American Crew Firm Hold Styling Gel is definitely a favorite of mine! It has a great scent and non goopy texture that holds very well throughout the day! The price is right where it should be for a product that is of this quality. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Sharif Z.
Dallas, TX
I have been a fan of American Crew since my youth. Yes, it is a little pricey but for the quality it's definitely worth it. It holds my hair in place throughout my day. It is way better than the alternatives out there and I definitely recommend it to all friends.
Cathleen W.
SAN Jose, CA
My husband can't live without this product! And I don't mind. It keeps his thick dark blonde hair looking perfect for 10+ hour days. The hold is superb. His hair is smooth, and definitely FIRM!
christopher c.
Marlton, NJ
Yo it's good, i use this john in my waves on the daily, it keeps me solid when I'm out being thrifty with my bois. you got props with your dew? i got the firm for you- it's this one, get it, got it, grip it, hold it, do it, done.
David M.
Arlington, TX
I love this gel. It holds well, but it is not too stiff. It smells great! It is a bit on the pricey side, but I think it is overall worth the price. I have long hair, and it is fairly thin just as a point of reference.
Jazi V.
Santa Paula, CA
I love this gel because of the way it firmly holds my hair in place but it doesn't make my hair feel hard. It also doesn't flake like some products I've used. The great scent is a bonus.
Natalie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't use the gel as regularly as the fiber since I lean towards a more natural look, but when I do want a super hard hold, this gel is amazing!