BY AMERICAN CREW

Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
This is the best gel that I have found or used. If you want a spiked up look just apply the gel and style. If you want more of a natural look you can run your hands through your hair after the gel dries. This gel doesn't flake which is great! I also LOVE the smell of this gel!!!! If you buy the largest bottle you get the best price (at least on Amazon). The hold on this gel is decent not amazing but it works. Previous to ordering the 33 oz bottle, I ordered the smallest bottle which wasn't completely filled up, that disappointed me (sort of a rip off). But when I opened up the 33 oz bottle I was pleasantly surprised because the bottle was filled up completely!
Brian S.
Washington DC, DC
The smell of the gel is always a plus. My girlfriend loves it. I've used it with short hair and long hair. It keeps your hair looking healthy, and it can be used to spike or hold for a pomp. Very versatile. Kind of runny though, but it dries pretty fast. There's a bit of shine but it's just right.
Arnaldo S.
Mission, TX
Refreshing scent. Gives your hair a great hold. Easy to style and smells great. I would recommend this product to anyone. I used this on my straight fine hair. It was worth the money. Would definitely buy again.
Brigid O.
I think this is a men's product but I don't care. It works great and smells amazing. I cut my hair really short about a year ago and this stuff saved my life! It wasn't too sticky and it stayed put.
Yuliihh P.
Muy buena marca chanel gracias por tus productos nuca me faltan lo recomiendo pura accion
Dylan D.
Feels so nice and I love the results! I started using it around three years ago and use it off and on now.