BY AMERICAN CREW

Medium hold with medium shine. Easy to use styling cream works well for all hair types. Forming cream provides hold, excellent pliability, and a natural shine. This product also helps hair look thicker and is ideal for easing new users into the potential of styling jar products. see more...

Connor C.
I have been using this for a few months now and it is the best wax I have used. It really looks like you are not wearing much at all, yet keeps your hair in place all day long. I found it at the Nordstrom Rack for a few bucks cheaper but it lasts so long for how little you might have to use that it is worth the money
john H.
This product has been awesome! Have not found a better product that has all day hold without making the hair sticky or have a rock hard appearance. I would rate this this product 10/10.
Dylan E.
North vernon, IN, IN
I love this product, I have very uncooperative (for lack of a better term) hair yet this always keeps it where it should be
Brandon F.
Shelby Township
Great hair gell, styles my fohawk with ease. I've noticed the hair gell works best with damp hair.
sohan p.
Aldie, VA
I use this product almost everyday. It gives me a firm hold, yet I can comb my fingers through my hair easily. The hold lasts 12 hours+. Overall a very nice scent. I am satisfied with this product.
Tronson W.
Towaoc, CO
Absolutely amazing product for short men hair. I love the smell and it's relatively easy to use. Just finish with a hairspray and your good to go. I love the one that's made for shine.
Gregory S.
Lorain, OH
If I'm going for a fun look and I am working with dry hair, I turn to this forming cream. It's on the pricier side, but lasts for a while (I've had mine for two years now). It holds for a while, but, with my fine straight hair, it tends to make it a bit oily. I have transitioned to gel or thickening cream instead, which lasts longer and gives more of the look I'm going for.
Geoffrey V.
Charlotte, NC
Very good product, doesn't leave my hair too shiny compared to competitors products. It does last for at least 8 hours of the day, but I have noticed that once it gets messed up it is hard to get it back. Overall, I would recommend this product to my friends!
Alesia L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for modeling boyfriend's hair. It's hold and control is perfect while having the ability to change styles in the middle of the day. The product lasts a long time and it will come out in the wash easily. Nice scent and perfect for any guy wanting a great styling product
Latreace L.
Milwaukee, WI
This cream has lasted my husband and i about 4 years now. The cream is so thick that you need such a small amount and then you need to warm it up by rubbing it together in your hands in order to apply. Sometimes this can be a hassle as your hands will need a good washing in order to get the cream off, but it works well and will hold the hairstyle all day.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is this product any good for those who hace tried it ?