BY AMERICAN CREW

American crew forming cream - 3 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kenia A.
Wylie, TX
The smell is pretty manly but it does the job! I am a girl with short hair and it works great for spraying my layers to give my hair more depth.
Will B.
Dayton, OH
Thick hold but too shiny for the hairstyle I am going for. Great smell, nice texture just not for my personal hairstyle currently.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
I have random coarse hairs that stick straight up on my head 1-4 inches, and are almost impossible to tame. I rub a little of this on my fingers, coat them, and slick them down onto my hair. Most of them do actually stay down with this product, unlike any hairspray I have tried. It doesn't make my hair greasy, either.
Thanh N.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff smells really, really good. The downside is that it seems to make a complete mess of my hair when it gets longer. I have some thick hair and it just seems to... Get greasy, I guess. It's just unpleasant to use for me personally, but I think it'd be beneficial for someone with finer hair.
Tiffany B.
Works wonderfully on my short, thick hair. Great for definition and hold, not greasy or sticky. Bonus points for the light, fresh fragrance.
Ryan J.
Somerset
Excellent product
Not too sticky
Not greasy
Matte finish
Lush

I would recommend buying this if you have very thin hair that won't stay up, perhaps use a mouse before hand, then definitely use this too as that texture and solidify it so it lasts 👍🏻
Julia S.
Although it is a little bit on the pricey side - it's great! It lasts for ages and it really locks your hair into place!